Ryan757

Fresh spawn as bandit? Huh

My problem is I keep spawning in as a bandit after i die, it's getting anoying cause i'd like to join clans and not have to kill everyone i see cause they think i'm a bandit, i've moved on from killing everyone i see and want to be a survivor yet i spawn in with a bandit headband and a survivor suit, please help anyone who knows about this glitch, thanks.

you played as a bandit, now you get to live as one..

typical attitude of a bandit..

"waaa waa, lives to hard now that people know i KoS, i wanna be part of the mass', again"..

sorry no sympathy, go earn ur humanity back..

• Like 1

You made your choice and now come across as " I want to be a nice guy" because your a target now for every survivor....

Everything that you do has repercussions. It comes back to you one way or another.

You cannot escape the consequences of your actions. What you do comes back to you.

You will see the long-term effects of your actions.

KARMA - The total effect of a person's actions and conduct during the successive phases of the person's existence, regarded as determining the person's destiny, especially, in his next incarnation.

What goes around comes around.

Your actions all have consequences. Don't ever be fooled into thinking that your actions don't have consequences. Don't think you can get away with bad choices even if you don't seem to get caught. Remember verse seven tells us that God cannot be mocked. He sees it all. You reap what you sow.

v

v

v

v

v