Sentinal (DayZ)

Lady Luck is Smiling

Today me and a friend came across two dupers in Elektro who decided to let us tag along with them. At first we weren't sure that they duped and we were happy that someone had decided not to shoot us, but then they let us know that they used infinite ammo cheats but they earned the gear properly. They then killed a survivor for the fun of it, to me they had to die.

We were at Elektro church, the bandits were slaughtering zeds as they walked in the door, I secretly smoked the door to attract more zombies and sure enough a bandit came and shot up one of the hackers, my friend shot down the other hacker as I took out the bandit. Needless to say, now me and my friend are decked out in all the top tier gear and ready to hunt down more hackers/dupers/bandits and cleanse Chernaurus.

I would love to hear from anyone else with a hacker/bandit slaying story.

EDIT: Also took two bandits that tried to ambush us at the lake along the road to Mogilevka, I dunno why they tried to take two well armed people with crossbows and M1911's, maybe they thought we can't fight well just because we don't have a bandit rag on.

Edited by Sentinal
  • Like 1

Best way to cleanse it would be to drop the hacked gear for a start :D

Well if you're playing Graves and you want cleanse, you could always use the summoner spell or buy a qss.

owait

• Like 2

the only hacker i've come across recently was a guy who teleported to me and stole my truck while repeating "sorry i'm late, gotta go." and drove off managed to crash into a tree and blow the truck to pieces. I walked up to him passed out on the road and he woke up took off running/bleeding towards the hills saying "got a meeting i'm late gotta go." I was laughing to hard to shoot

They said they cheated ammo, i dont know if the gear is hacked or not. It might be, but I aint throwing away top tier gear on a 'might'

You killed somebody with a crossbow?

I've done that once and that was against a sniper who wasn't looking.

I spent days alive, got all the gear I wanted. My faveourite primary, second faveourite pistol, enough medical supplies to give rhinoplasty to a cow when *hive reset* I was so mad, then my first find was a tool-box, shortly followed up about 20 minutes later with .... my faveourite primary. After an hours play ack to exactly where I was, sans compass but meh, I use the sun when it's out.