Sign in to follow this  
OrlyNorly

Ban Appeal?

hello, I was banned on Dallas2 and Dallas3. I'm not sure if it was for taunting a LEGION bandit or logging in and out too much. I will keep my mouth shut from now on and stick in the game when SHTF. My apologies.

yeah legion guys are a bunch of douches you should shoot them on sight and don't feel bad, the clan is a bunch of pretenders that like to ban people from their servers who shoot their clan members or come in to an area they are looting, i mean what do you expect from a bunch of scrubs and bads that get buttmad when you shoot them but its ok for them to shoot you.

getting banned for shooting someone shall not and is not against the rules. Those that use their admin powers to hide behind shall not be respected in any way. Thanks for the heads up. I will keep my eye out for them and see if I get the same result with a ban if I shoot them. If that is the true case, I recommend a SHOOT ON SIGHT warrant for any legion member also a boycott on all their servers..

A lot of people have already boycotted the legion servers due to reasons like this or similar to this. They stated that they have changed the way they run their servers, but this does not seem to be the case.

There have been a lot of complaints regarding Legion on the forums in the last 2 days alone. One thread was deleted by DayZ staff at Legions request following 7 pages of complaints and a couple of their members generally being asshats.

I can confirm immaturity on their part. They are unfit to represent Day Z

I have seen them around, haven't really had trouble with them. I have notice in side chat that some of the Legion members laugh about killing players but flip out about being killed and act rather immature. I typically try to avoid confrontation unless being threaten or getting the jump on people known for being bandits. I would hope not to be banned for defending myself but honestly I wouldn't care less if I were to be banned from a server that hinders the point of playing the game.

LOL.

ive only banned one person, actually.

OHMAGAWD, LEGION ARE SO BAD.

atlanta 1-5? thats provided by us.

if you dont like it, find another home. ive posted our rules in another forum section, go read, them, sound it out to yourself if you cant pronounce the larger words, and try to understand it. this is a ban removal request forum, not a flame forum.

you people are a waste of goddamn oxygen.

Chaos' pid='12680' dateline='1336524146']

LOL.

ive only banned one person' date=' actually.

if you dont like it, find another home. ive posted our rules in another forum section, go read, them, sound it out to yourself if you cant pronounce the larger words, and try to understand it. this is a ban removal request forum, not a flame forum.

[/quote']

lol insult everyone.... im sure you dont abuse your power

Chaos' pid='12680' dateline='1336524146']

LOL.

ive only banned one person' date=' actually.

[/quote']

I tried to read the rules, but every time I try to make an account, says "webid already used" I tried for 45 minutes..After that I resulted to joining teamspeak for help and I just got people flaming me, thinking its funny.

*edit again* Everything was resolved thanks to Chaos, Good guy! They found no reason I was banned though, so It was either a accidental ban or like a weird as glitch when the server crashed. But they understood and fixed it so weee.

This is what i see here "OMG he banned me i'm going to die thats so not fair like OMG i'm so going to go bit** about it and like make all these people hate them cuz like OMG its just not fair at all like really" really get over it, its just wait for it wait for it its just a GAME not real life stop your b**ching really this is HIGH SCHOOL crap whoever is banning will be talked to and it will be taken care so stop your highschool bi***ing