Sign in to follow this  
-Guardian-

Bandit FAIL

So i decided id share on here the dumbest thing i probably have ever done in this game. Most days ill honestly just kill anything i see, mainly because it's just fun. My Group 2sK will just go on killing sprees inside San Arulco and Maruko for hours. Needless to say this night didnt end so well.

Night started off alright, as i was geared out nicely from the nights before. I had my DMR, and M4A1 CCO on my way to the other side of Maruko. (this is on Lingor btw). I see another player who looked like he was decently geared as well. I could see that he had a varient of either an M4 or an M16 so I was ready to get some more Stanag rounds. It was going to be a little while before the others in my group met up with me anyways so i decide to hunt him. He was about 800 yards away looting small favela like houses so I didn't think it be that hard at all. About 5 minutes later I had him in the town and I was going to the top of an apartment building to get a clean shot. As I got to the roof I saw him checking gear on a second floor roof top maybe 200 yards away completely oblivious to me.

As I slowly walk to the edge of the building ready to get crouched for a steady shot, I accidently hit the prone button and took a forward dive off of the top of the four story apartment, belly flopping to my death. On top of it all, my character made sure to yell in pain to let him know where I was and what happened..

• Like 14

Beans to you, I have done exactly the same thing.

It was pretty upsetting, but the way Lingor has went for me lately is really good. Needless to say i will be taking safer actions next time, like making sure i hit the right key

Oh man... I'd be lying if I said this has never happened to me. I just ended up sitting there, dumbfounded that I could be so careful in my stalking just to die like that. Beans to you, good sir, hopefully that eases the sting just a tad.

happened to me too... i glitched through the wall and dived down from the "space needle" in green mountain...

my two comrades were quite surprised seeing me crashing into the ground right in front of them!

Im sure the majority of the DayZ community has done the same thing, if not then something very similar.

Gah i wish someone would fall dead in front of me with gear like that...

me too man, me too. even better, a couple days ago i had just died and as i respawn i see a hacker in front of me about 200 yards out going full auto with a golden AK into the air, then he turns around and drops a hacked box and leaves the game. go me.