Sign in to follow this  
Bouch

US 1037 - AS50 TWS Inquiry

I play on US 1037. I recently killed someone who has this gun (AS50 TWS), but have read that it is a "hacked" weapon. I was wondering what I should do with the gun? I feel like I should destroy it as it seems to be exceptionally overpowered but I have read somewhere that the DG clan uses these guns. I don't want to use this gun if it is very frowned upon by the DG clan (the admins) but I also do not want to be killed by them any time I am near them because they can see me way before I can see them. If any DG admins from the server US 1037 could let me know what the status is on this gun and its usage in the server it would be greatly appreciated.

well most people would tell you to drop it... but u can use it as you please on our server thanks :D

Get rid of it mate, its a hacked in weapon and as such should not be used, in fact some admins will ban you from there server and some will even remove all your kit for having it.

Get rid of it mate, its a hacked in weapon and as such should not be used, in fact some admins will ban you from there server and some will even remove all your kit for having it.

that is fine we will not ban him on US 1037 but just cause he has it doesn't mean he will get banned.... so please stop trolling someone they only ban people cause they can't stand the fact that it used to be in the game... they just took it out of the spawn.. so yea do more reading my friend

that is fine we will not ban him on US 1037 but just cause he has it doesn't mean he will get banned.... so please stop trolling someone they only ban people cause they can't stand the fact that it used to be in the game... they just took it out of the spawn.. so yea do more reading my friend

It is an overpowered gun but it is up to the admins of each server on how they want things to go. Personally, I like the gun alot but I don't think it makes sense for it to be in Dayz so if I find people that have it, I delete it from their loadout. Obviously if its blatant scripted in then that person gets a ban.

Trolling? are you for real?? you need to learn to read not tell me to read more.

I kick first then ban if you keep coming back, you can't be Battleye banned for using it but I am well within my rights to remove you from my server permanently for using a weapon that you should not have and a lot of server admins do exactly the same.