Sign in to follow this  
sjodt

Need help with the status window!!

Well, the title says it all. when i watch youtube vids i can see ppl have a window in the top right corner of the screen (displays bandit kills, murders, bloodcount and so on) how do i get that on my screen? cause i dont have it default and i have looked high and low in the settings menu in the game for i with no luck, so can someone pls tell me how to get it up?? :)

Edited by sjodt
  • Like 1

Game Options > DayZ UI

Note: If you have the debug monitor enabled, your HUD icons will not work, eventually the debug monitor will be removed entirely, it is only there for debug purposes.

Game Options > DayZ UI

Note: If you have the debug monitor enabled, your HUD icons will not work, eventually the debug monitor will be removed entirely, it is only there for debug purposes.

That sounds lame that the debug will be removed. I really enjoyed keeping track of my humanity, blood, and zed kills.

That sounds lame that the debug will be removed. I really enjoyed keeping track of my humanity, blood, and zed kills.

The UI is being completely reworked for the standalone. Humanity and blood might be displayed somewhere else. You can check your zombie kills by pressing 'i'.

thx ... made it work, suck's the hud dont work when u use it :|