willcyd

Roleplay server with bases, green zones, custom skins, mumble, private hive, hacker free and much more

Is this a UK based server?

The host is in Amsterdam I believe but the player base is about 50% UK.

Bump to the top

Also, new advertisement, old one was... old.

Shame that you and the rest of the admin's are abusive, I wouldn't recommend this server to anyone as it's hosted by a company that can't keep the server up for longer than a day, also you will trouble with the admins as they have spawned stuff in so there is no point in killing them as they can get it all back in seconds, lastly they rollback the server if they lose a chopper or something so again don't bother

I'm Tonyy from the server and want to say this is one of the best servers out

good luck

QFT

Woohoo! finally a properly moderated server. Just joined up with a friend :D

As long as You'll follow the rules, You won't be disappointed ;-)

Woohoo! finally a properly moderated server. Just joined up with a friend :D

Welcome to the server. :)

You have no shame Pail!

This needs bumping badly. Server is growing quickly and new players are literally falling over themselves to get stuck in. The teams are working smoothly. We have had a large number of "clever" players join which is brilliant. Some very interesting and intense Actions have played out. 2 New teams are soon to setup!

1: Bandits that do not ruin your day! They use skill and intelligence to provide all involved come out sweating and smiling!

2: Mechanical Response team! Brake your vehicle miles from anything useful? All your belongings inside. Have no fear, there is a team of players who will get you on the road quickly and without drama!

These additional teams will compliment the existing teams wonderfully.

1 : The U.N - A detachment of peacekeeping personel risk it all every day to keep the weak safe, and the evil at bay - Millitary Group with patients and discretion!

2: X-Ray team - Little is known about these rugged mercenarys. All we know is that Contracts get submited, Things happen in the night.

3: Delta team - Traders, Scavengers, medics and jack of all trades. This team is the light that shines in the darkness that is chernarus!

Lone wolfs, unoffical groups and the unknown shadows. what will you be?

Ingame currency incoming, Test server to develop ideas further's up. Active admins! ( I don't sleep! :P )

Hope to see you !

http://dayzrescueteam.enjin.com/recruitment

Rigimortis

U.N 2IC

Admin

Quick bump; I started playing here earlier in the week and it's been quite fun so far. I was the first victim of an *ATTEMPTED* robbery by our first confirmed bandit - was great fun and everyone walked away smiling - no hard feelings at all. The poor sot even got killed shortly after he opened fire on the UN who was responding to the robbery and we all hung out in mumble joking around. Even when life is lackluster on this server you're still having fun with the people in mumble.

Oh, and when Rig says he doesn't sleep? He's not kidding.

We've grown quite huge community now. But still have free slots in both USA and Europe timezone.