irishcavemen@yahoo.ie

Lovely little story about REVENGE

Well It was a natural day of dayz and Since im geared to the teeth L85 and as50 I decide to join a random server with 15+ and kill snipers who kill innocents and before you know it I just so did

Im in elektro and up the hill from the power plant near the barn and Bam bam I hear fn fal shots and since its night time it must be a Nvg fn fal , it wasnt shooting at me so Well I decide to turn around and pop em with my 50 , And so I know hes got a buddy , All snipers do .

I then flank around by going around the barn and up the hill and what do I see ? A guy beside the body, I kill em and there names were "Conan" and "Alex" I go down to find by a suprise They both had identicle gear , Duped much?

So I get my buddy to join and I go into elektro while he gears up on their remains and out of the blue "Conan" and "alex" join the server , 2 seconds later my buddy tells me hes been shot by an Fn fal , I look at the hill down from the Pub and notice a guy crawling around By the time I get there they D/C'ed the server , At this point I got mad , They are dupers , Server hoppers aka (they join an empty server go to there body location and spawn back into the server and kill the looter) and Innocent player killers because I KID YOU NOT there were around 10 Un-armed bodies in elektro , So I go up the hill and D/C , What do I do next ? Well what anyone looking for revenge does , I went on dayz commander and searched there names , and Low and Behold 1 server with a guy named alex and conan , I join and go up the hill and it seems they killed another player and are looting what remains , I spray at Conan and kill him than kill alex . It was a very great satisfaction to kill a duper like this..

Also want to point out my gear is not duped its all legit . and they had the same gear as when I killed them.

Sorry if my spelling is off. But all in all I loved killing these A-holes

This is me killing them the first time

and if your wondering what my friend was looting up there since I hid their bodies , you might have notice that they shot another sniper up there too , that was why you see fn fal shots

Edited by PsychoBiscuit
  • Like 3

+ beanz to you Sir but

Also want to point out my gear is not duped its all legit

Right, you know maybe they could've found a heli crash site

Story is cool and all, but you didn't have to bring up your 'legit' gear or their 'duped' gear

+ beanz to you Sir but

Right, you know maybe they could've found a heli crash site

Story is cool and all, but you didn't have to bring up your 'legit' gear or their 'duped' gear

what boggles me is how they managed to get all the gear they already had On them when I killed them within 10 mins?

There's just one thing standing for order in the chaos, Judge PsychoBiscuit.

Im mostly a bandit but after watching frankieonpcin1080p I changed , Now I hunt the hunters. I actually have Recorded me killing them

the first time , but I did not record me following them to the other server :(

Edited by PsychoBiscuit

What version of AS 50 do you have? The legit one don't work at night too well..

I hear fn fal shots and since its night time it must be a Nvg fn fal

Well I decide to turn around and pop em with my 50

Also want to point out my gear is not duped its all legit .

How can you see in the dark with your AS50 unless its AS50 TWS?

How can you see in the dark with your AS50 unless its AS50 TWS?

tis a moon night , And gamma at 1.5 helps too , I have a recording of me doing it if ya want to see

And yes its legit as50 , Also forgot to mention there was a dead body there with an AS50 tws... I hid it :)

I will post video tommorow since I have to go bed now anyways.

Edited by PsychoBiscuit

Im in elektro and up the hill from the power plant near the barn and Bam bam I hear fn fal shots and since its night time it must be a Nvg fn fal , it wasnt shooting at me so Well I decide to turn around and pop em with my 50 ,

Hmm, yes, indeed. It must have been the FN FAL AV/PVS-4, because the regular FN FAL doesn't work at night. :facepalm: