ch33s3p00f

Who's the traitor?

So I was scavenging Balota with nothing but a 1911 with 3 magazines, when a group of two friendlies who had just met up before and were teaming to go loot Cherno came up behind me... I still had the Bandit Mask on from last night, so trust was an issue here and even though they let me join their group, they traveled with me in the middle. When we finally reached the outskirts of Cherno everyone stopped for a drink and food break before our big looting spree. To break the ice and hopefully gain the trust of my comrades I proceeded to tell a joke over direct chat, the conversation went exactly like this.

Me,"So, three strangers are wandering the world during the zombie apocalypse when two of them suddenly drop dead. Who was the traitor?"

At that moment I took aim and fired 4 shots, in quick succession knocking both of them unconscious. As they lay there I lined up my head shots and silently said,"Me," over direct chat as I finished them both off.

• Like 26

What a nice conversation.

But you sure made them laugh.

That was a really douche move... Your sir are an asshole.

• Like 9

Clearly the take-away from this is shoot anyone with a shemagh around their face.

• Like 2

Never trust a Bandit/killer!!

.:perfect paranoia is perfect awareness:.

Edited by snowcrAsh42
  • Like 1

This is the true way of playing as a Bandit. Not just sitting on a hill with a sniper. True betrayal is intimate.

• Like 5

That was a really douche move... Your sir are an asshole.

Cry a little bit louder... Take it you took one to the dome?

• Like 1

Cry a little bit louder... Take it you took one to the dome?

Here's an intriguing fact.

"Cry a little bit..." is not the only phrase [as goes for similar phrases that you have become attached to, all containing the word 'cry'] in the English language. Perhaps you should experiment with other phrases some time, mmm?

You should extend your vocabulary. Such an act will do you good.

• Like 1

"Cry a little bit..." is not the only phrase [as goes for similar phrases that you have become attached to, all containing the word 'cry'] in the English language. Perhaps you should experiment with other phrases some time, mmm?

I find this soup rather shallow and pedantic.

I find this soup rather shallow and pedantic.

It is an inevitable necessity.

Reminds me of when i had a buddy on Lingor drop me off on the rooftop of the Hotel in Maruko with a heli. I server hopped to a highly populated server and scanned the area with my AS-50. I spotted the school a block away and got to work on side chat with a story of how i need help in the school. 4 sniper kills later and the whole server still believed i was the victim! everytime id shoot someone id immediately hop on side chat to type out something like "what the hell is happening out there!" or "welp, that does it. im going to die in this school arent i"

all that did was make everyone want to kill that sniping asshole and save Guardian! lol i loved every minute of it. All until i got sniped and called out for the bandit i was. Needless to say they were pretty upset.

thats why i dont trust anyone. if i can convince a server, so can anyone else.

• Like 2

Quit trying to make pearls and wash the sand out of your vag...

Is that better?

• Like 4

Quit trying to make pearls and wash the sand out of your vag...

Is that better?

use this one from now on please.

That was a brilliant story, it is a shame I never get into any of them situations.

But if that was me I would of let them live, especially knowing that they were friendly and causing no harm to you. Anyways it was your choice, nice job though.