Sign in to follow this  
DNightmare (DayZ)

[DE] DayZ - Panthera Island | german review / first look video

-English-

Sorry guys & girls, this video is dedicated to all the german surivors out there.

There are already some first impression videos in english so we thought a german one would be quite nice to :)

If you just want to look at the visuals while listening to some strange alien-like language, feel free to do so or simply mute it and use some nice tunes instead :)

A offline-map for you to download: http://www.ctc-gamin...nthera-Full.jpg

-German-

Panthera Island ist nun auch fuer DayZ verfuegbar und wir dachten uns ein kleines Review / Video mit den ersten Eindruecken ist sicher nicht verkehrt.

Ausserdem gibt es auch noch eine Offline-Map zum ausdrucken / runterladen von uns fuer euch: http://www.ctc-gamin...nthera-Full.jpg

map has still some problems like the military barracks that can not be entered through the small doors.

i hope this gets fixed soon.

and another bug that happend twice now on Panthera that i haven´t had on any other map before is that

the game completely freezes sometimes when opening the inventory.

Edited by Broter

I have been waiting for this map to release for so long now, when they did Fallujah I remember raging that they went with that map first (I actually enjoy Fallujah so not mad just really wanted to play this map first). I love playing maps before the masses get them on Dayz commander so I am looking forward to seeing some servers running this.

Looks decent. It would be nice to see some more unique buildings in these maps, rather than just re using the same Arma2 models.

Looks decent. It would be nice to see some more unique buildings in these maps, rather than just re using the same Arma2 models.

'Celle 2' is getting ported at the moment :) which features some unique, central-european-style buildings (and the german 'Autobahn' xD)