An_Atomic_Penguin

Greatest Ever DayZ Moment? (Chopper Takedown - AKM 2 Shots)

Hi Guys,

Thanks for checking out this Post. Basically I just wanted to share with all you guys my personal Greatest Ever Moment in DayZ.

Mine was recorded during a recent Livestream I did on a Private Hive rMod server where I shot a guy and take down a chopper with 2 bullets in very quick succession.

Let me know what you think guys and also please leave a comment below with your own personal Greatest Moments!

Enjoy and SUBSCRIBE if you want to keep updated with more crazy Shenanigans :

• Like 2

Yup, that makarov vid is being uploaded as I type this, it's gonna be amazing.

• Like 2

Yup, it's been promised any day now.

I have not moved since the moment of that post, 2 months ago. OP will come through, just you wait.

I'm here just to lol at the "makarov guy" related posts :3

• Like 1

Why the hell was I just reading that link?

Didn't anyone tell you not to click random links! :P

Explanation:

The pilot panicked by the bullets either merely or directly hitting the chopper, causing him/her/it to panic and lose control of the chopper, making it go downward. It was a indirect kill but still, good one

I shoot down choppers every day with a record of 7 choppers within 24 hours using a M107. Just stick around Cherno on a high populated server and they'll be just as common as zeds.

I shoot down choppers every day with a record of 7 choppers within 24 hours using a M107. Just stick around Cherno on a high populated server and they'll be just as common as zeds.

Wow.

Does the U.S. military know about you? You should be on the front lines, shooting down helicopters.

Fuck yeah.

Wow.

Does the U.S. military know about you? You should be on the front lines, shooting down helicopters.

Fuck yeah.

You fail at trolling sir.