snowcrash

Electro Deathmatch

As i never played multiplayer Arma, or any tactical shooter..(was always looking so booooring to me, no offence plz)..

i am one of those players that discovered DayZ and started to survive, and i had a really bad start..i think in the first 2 weeks i died over 100 times, from Infected, other players, falling of the ladders etc...PvP in dayz was almost every time fatal for me.. >:(

It was very hard to adept from playing Unreal Tournament 99 to this game engine and game play...But i never thought of quitting coz DayZ is my first game after UT 99 that woke so much passion and dedication in me..

Ok after countless dieing, frustration, first (and only) kill for the lolz i managed to learn the basics, won my first KOS/Bandit player encounter, another one :D ... but I always loved pure and simple DM.

My Character in normal DayZ is cca 80 dayZ alive (check sig, have to update it doh) and I play very slow, and with max caution coz I don’t wont her to die stupid death. Yes while saving or helping someone but not from a lame sniper on the hill that I overlooked coz was in hurry.. <_<

So the Scrumbee deathmatch servers were such a nice, fun and relaxing DayZ discovery…and I would recommend it to all less experienced DayZ players…

Here is some footage, comments are welcomed..

THX for watcing

lol look how bad that server was hacked. building blown up everywhere and choppers and planes. I am sure the legit spawn choppers have not respawned yet they would have been destroyed

Edited by spawn

its almost liek you know where they are on the map.

thx, i wish, but i play DM and CTF for over 15 years (played even Duke nukem mid 90tis), and i get very fast adept to the map, sounds and movement, keeping 360 is essential. And my tactics in this DM is getting from cover to cover, watch the surroundings all the time and not Running with flowers in my head around the map..

And without false modesty, fraps slows my PC, usually my aim is much better..

lol look how bad that server was hacked. building blown up everywhere and choppers and planes. I am sure the legit spawn choppers have not respawned yet they would have been destroyed

No that server is not hacked, private hive, buildings are not destroyed after server restart, but players destroy them with Grenades and M16 with a grenade launcher, choppers, Planes, and trucks are there as additional cover. But godmode cheaters are there... and we do report them..

Do you spawn with a weapon? How big is the map? Some more details please.

… sry we misunderstood us (damn and my bad English..)…yes that plane is kind of hacked on the DM map, just like the wall that keeps you not running to far away from Electro

I am looking at this as normal inventory on the Electro DM map..

Here is the link to the Scrumbee web, will help u better understanding the concept… http://scrumbee.net/

Seems like you spawn with a M4, six STANAG mags, map, compass, Czech backpack. Could be interesting. Servers seem to be down though.

Srcumbee is checking out if some fixed script is working. Should be online again soon.

There's no loot but ammo and weapon boxes all over the place with almost every DayZ gun in it.

I like that concept.

Had a nice session last night. Definitely a good training ground for PvP, getting familiar with the weapons and stuff. Gonna stick around.

nice..glad u like it..it helped me a lot coz i didnt had any exp. with Arma...now i am a bad ars :D

lol.. i wish..