Sign in to follow this  
Brad_543

Soldier Camo Clothing

Hello

So... there was this box on the Calamar airfield on the map Lingor Island which had almost every item in the game (you could only imagine how hectic it was). I managed to run in and get an m24 and what I thought was "camo clothing" then after I equipped it I noticed it was soldier clothing... Can I get into trouble for having this?

Thanks in advance

Oh and... my civilian clothing was not in my inventory 'or' on the ground

the box was obvisiously hacked in, camo clothing does exist in regular dayz. So no it won't get you into trouble, even when you picked up hacked in equip that is not in dayz. Your decision if you like to hold on those things or not. I wouldn't.

You can't get in trouble as long as you didn't hack it. But, better drop it, as some Administrators may ban you from the server.

I wear mine. which I found in the same manner, although i'm my own moderator so, ill never get in shit xD However If your asking will you get a global ban I cant ever see that happening no.

Edited by JackONeill

Whenever you find those boxes, shoot them until they catch fire, but Soldier Clothing doesn't really make anyone OP so no one usually cares if anyone has it even though it doesn't normally spawn.

Whenever you find those boxes, shoot them until they catch fire, but Soldier Clothing doesn't really make anyone OP so no one usually cares if anyone has it even though it doesn't normally spawn.

Amend that to take an FN or MK48, then shoot the box till it burns I'd agree. :)

Soldier clothing is hacked in, but unless you have picky, active admins you won't get banned. It actually does make you kind of OP, as it increases your bullet resistance. However, it also makes you run much slower.