Until then' date=' what am I going to do with your money? There is only so much pepsi and pringles a man can eat :)

[/quote']

Paypal would simply give people the possiblity to support this modification.

Like buying or renting better equipment for the stressed master server.

Filter DayZ not Day Z.

I only filter for the EU servers and all 7-10 servers were full. All day.

Rocket. A Kickstarter will let you pay some developers to help you out and iron out the many bugs present in your current build and get yourself to Beta much sooner. And maybe implement some of the hundreds of improvements your users are requesting.

You are currently riding a wave of huge user interest. I'd say take advantage of it. I guarantee you everyone currently playing would donate at least $10 to a Kickstarter, Paypal or some other form of payment. You get the Kickstarter on Kotaku and I bet you, you'll have $10,000 to play with in a week.

Please do this and start paying some developers to help you out. Get this game out of Alpha ASAP!

I have NO issues with rocket being paid for his work. The only issue i see is that once fans start shelling money they will not merely suggest but DEMAND things.

I have NO issues with rocket being paid for his work. The only issue i see is that once fans start shelling money they will not merely suggest but DEMAND things.

Fans demand things all the time from developers. That doesn't mean they get what they want. You don't think Valve gets a million demands every day from their users?

You're basically saying no one should ever be paid for their work because that gives too much power to the users. That's just plain silly. Imagine what Rocket could do with $100,000 and a team of developers at his back.

I doubt the demands of his users would cripple his ability to use that money to make his game better.

Hum I totally agree on the general idea that paypal is really bad but I dont really like the kickstarter idea either.

I think you have others ways some harder than others:

- selling DayZ goodies (caps - tshirt) (I would love to have DayZ cap for the summer!)

- selling DayZ non material thing (like numeric map or ingame extra skin)

This way you own us nothing regarding the dev, we payed for an item and the use of the extra money goes to your discretion.

Keep the good job up!