Uno

I cant understand arma

SO could someone explain me (playing on whitelist TAKISTAN server):

1. Stalking bandit behind the barracks. He cant see me so starts runing at me. I hide behind the corner and when he runs past me i start shooting at him. He freezes like he was traying to altf4. I start runing away and get shot, and before falling to the ground I see same dode shooting at me from same position. I died.

Was it desinc? Didnt see any chain indicator.

2. Im watching car going over the hill and disappearing behind it. I start runing same direction when suddenly I hear and I see a car returning straight at me. As I am 100meters away i start shooting my ak and car turns right like 50meters in front of me. I can see her back lights and in second im hit by the same car - that one dissapears. Before falling to the ground i can see same car turning in same manner just this time hiting me.

What

The

Fok

?

I dont know how to play arma anymore. Am i in some kind of a different dimension?

Do you have a stable internet connection? Sounds a bit dodgy to me.

Do you have a stable internet connection? Sounds a bit dodgy to me.

Yes, i play in same server every day with 50-74 ping.

I tend to avoid anything above 40 ping anyway but it could have been server side lag to be honest mate

I tend to avoid anything above 40 ping anyway but it could have been server side lag to be honest mate

I gues it was some kind of spike... We used to play on US servers with 215 ping, still had no problems there.

if your gonna shoot someone make sure you shoot there head , if you shoot there chest there is a big big chance they will just turn and shoot you back

I play since very first day of this mod, i know what im doing mate.

I gues it was some kind of spike... We used to play on US servers with 215 ping, still had no problems there.

Really?! Bloody hell mate I can't stand anything above 100!

Above 100? It makes almost no difference in this game. My ping goes from 90-150, and I see no changes at all, neither dose my team. Now things do get a bit fishy at around 250 however. Mind you my friends play at about 25-50 ping, and they don't see me teleporting around like a god. This game is very stable with a 90-150 ping, this is not COD.

Above 100? It makes almost no difference in this game. My ping goes from 90-150, and I see no changes at all, neither dose my team. Now things do get a bit fishy at around 250 however. Mind you my friends play at about 25-50 ping, and they don't see me teleporting around like a god. This game is very stable with a 90-150 ping, this is not COD.

Agreed

Ping is secondary if the server can't handle the traffic. When Takistan came out the servers were laggy as hell and crashed endless times.

Causes for not hitting is either the aim or desync which is more likely from what you experienced.

• Like 1

My upload speed is absolutely dire and it makes a huge difference for me for some reason. :(