Dragonsire

Mountain Dew!!!

So you know that hacker I posted about in my last thread? Turns out he had Mountain Dew in his backpack :lol: . I am so happy to have my first rare item in the game. And also, can you still find a radio? I wanna go to Green Mountain.

• Like 1

Green Mountain and Mt. Dew superstition is for idiots. A Radio is no longer in the game, so now you'll have to find a hacked one.

• Like 1

Green Mountain and Mt. Dew superstition is for idiots. A Radio is no longer in the game, so now you'll have to find a hacked one.

I wanna go to green mountain to hear the morse code and stuff. I found the radio off of the said hacker, so I can go there...

Be warned, anyone who goes to Green Mountain with a Mountain Dew, their waste turns neon green.

• Like 3

I just looked up the stuff about Green Mountain and watched a video with the morse code playing.

By far the scariest thing to ever come from this mod. Ever.

I never got the whole 'green mountain' thing,is it about role play or just retardery?

• Like 1

I never got the whole 'green mountain' thing,is it about role play or just retardery?

Mostly role playing. Never been there either, so I might try today or tomorrow

I went to Green Mountain earlier today and was shot by a sniper noob with a DMR and ghillie suit. Later my friend tried to shoot him but his gun was holstered and he couldn't shoot him back so he quickly aborted. He then rejoined and couldn't find who shot me. I managed to get back to my body but they stole my M9SD and my M4A1 CCO SD. We figured that they must of looted my body and then server hopped. We had spares of everything but the M9SD and the M4A1 CCO SD back in a tent near Green Mountain. As a result my friend and I have made a vow go never go to Green Mountain again......Ever.........