[CTF] [US ONLY] Chernarus Task Force [RECRUITING]

Name: Ryan

State: NC

ARMA Name: RCSapp

TS3: Have and set up

Mic: Yes

Job Wanted: Scavenger/Fighter

Medic: Yes

A personal reason you should be accepted (2+ sentences): I have played with several groups that were team oriented but have since disbanded. I have played on many clans on console games and have a lot of experience with team organization. I also like to work hard towards a common goal but most of all have fun.

Name: Jesse

State: Tx

ARMA Name: William W.

TS3: (Must have) Havokz_Back (i think) I'm filling this out from work right now so ill check when i get home.

Mic: (Needed!) Always

Job Wanted: Any position most needed

Medic: (Yes or No) If needed

A personal reason you should be accepted (2+ sentences): Seasoned gamer who knows his way with a gun and a team. Great with organized efforts, Used to be sponsored for Halo then CoD4 back between 2005 - 2008. All around good guy with intentions to help.

Name: Sebastian but just call me Sabsta

State: New Hampshire

ARMA Name: Sabsta

TS3: Yes

Job Wanted: scout rifleman and be a driver

Medic: (Yes or No) no

A personal reason you should be accepted (2+ sentences) I think i should be accepted because i have alot of experience in this game an i know what im doing. Also im very dependable.

I am hoping you consider adding me to the roster for the team. playing with me for a day will show how valuable of a player i can be.

Name: Zeke

State: MI

ARMA Name: Zeke

Job Wanted: Fighter

Medic: Yes (I actually prefer it)

(I understand you may not be taking applications right now, but I would like mine to be ready in case you have an opening. Thanks for any consideration!)

I feel I'd be a good match for the CTF because I am honest, mature, and level headed. I'm not having fun unless there is good teamwork and communication going on, and as a combat medic I'd place the lives of others in danger over my own.

Name: Zeke

State: MI

ARMA Name: Zeke

Job Wanted: Fighter

Medic: Yes (I actually prefer it)

(I understand you may not be taking applications right now, but I would like mine to be ready in case you have an opening. Thanks for any consideration!)

I feel I'd be a good match for the CTF because I am honest, mature, and level headed. I'm not having fun unless there is good teamwork and communication going on, and as a combat medic I'd place the lives of others in danger over my own.

Well Zeke, we actually have an opening now, so if you would we would love to see you in the TeamSpeak and join the fun and action!

Name: Alex K

State: MN

ARMA Name: GDI Alex (can change if needed. GDI = God Damn Independant)

TS3: (Must have) Your Steam name must match TS3 nickname, and also very helpful if ARMA was also same. akyoski

Mic: (Needed!) Rocketfish IDK model

Job Wanted: Scout Rifleman

Medic: Yes, I can be.

I love long walks on the beaches of Kamenka and Strolling through the streets of Cherno on my trusty rusty bike, Dirty Gertie. Bitches love Gertie. In all seriousness, I am a good, fun guy who enjoys playing this awesome game but I can see how bandits have ruined it for many. I understand battle tactics. I want to help :D

Edited by y0ski

Name: Sam

State: Florida

ARMA Name: Sam

TS3: (Must have) Your Steam name must match TS3 nickname, and also very helpful if ARMA was also same. Yes

Mic: (Needed!) Yes

Job Wanted: Sniper/Assault

Medic: (Yes or No) No

A personal reason you should be accepted (2+ sentences) I have played dayz for about 5 months or more i have stopped counting. I am pretty good at tactics and have been through alot, I am here to have fun, and share my dayz time with friends

hey tyler sorry i aint been on bro i have been beast mode on trying to find a job so i dont loose my car i will attempt to get online either this week or this weekend dont boot me out the crew yet lol

Name: John Rana Sudario II

State: Australia NSW

ARMA Name: John Sudario II

TS3: John Sudario II

Mic: YEP

Job Wanted: Any

Medic: (Yes or No)

A personal reason you should be accepted (2+ sentences)

Name: Thomas

State: North Carolina

ARMA Name: Thomas

TS3: (Must have) PwnCaiks101

Mic: (Needed!) Yes

Job Wanted: Scout (I just randomly run around collecting loot most of time

Medic: (Yes or No) Yes

A personal reason you should be accepted (2+ sentences)

I am a retired CBS member after learning that the clan has gone "dead" . I recently have upgraded my whole system and wish to play some DayZ with experianced players in a organized enviroment.

Name: Jason

State: Tenn. USA

ARMA Name: MrThorn

TS3: MrThorn

Steam: odinthorn

Mic: Headset/Mic

Job Wanted: Fighter - I like close combat and looting

Medic: (Yes or No): If needed - I like to always be prepared

A personal reason you should be accepted:

Been gaming for a long time [tabletop rpgs/to latest online mmos] - Mature Gamer - Team Player - Been a lone wolf

in DayZ most of the time. Looking to get more of the team gameplay that DayZ has to offer. I am a very active

player [4+ hrs a day] - Quick learner and adapitive to the surroundings of team gameplay and interaction and

I just love hunting Zombies!!

Name: Graydon Peck

State: Michigan

ARMA Name: Skidmarkz

TS3: (Must have) Your Steam name must match TS3 nickname, and also very helpful if ARMA was also same. Skidmarkz

Mic: (Needed!) Got one, with headphones.

Job Wanted: Scout rifleman/sniper or fighter. Willing to adapt to group needs.

Medic: (Yes or No) No, but always carry medical supplies.

A personal reason you should be accepted (2+ sentences) I believe that i should be accepted to CTF because i am fairly experienced with DayZ, and not a n00b. I will be willing to help the clan in any way possible, and am a team player, and im looking for a group of people to play seriously with (for the most part)

Come on guys if you are interested we are on TS3 right now come on with it peoples need some new guys not online right now just handeling interviews if your intersted heres the IP for TS3

IP: ctf.ts3dns.com

Just join up and we shall see if we like ya or what not and then probably play we will most likely start up the game here in a min anyway

Name:Hunter

State: PA

ARMA Name: Immortalx443

TS3: Immortal technique

Job Wanted: sniper,soilder any besides medic

Medic: (Yes or No) no but i usually have med supplies with me

A personal reason you should be accepted (2+ sentences) have alot of experience on dayz with most maps. especially dayz have led one squad in a 40 man guild, had about 8 people in my squad pretty versatile and i know what im doing

Name:Hunter

State: PA

ARMA Name: Immortalx443

TS3: Immortal technique

Job Wanted: sniper,soilder any besides medic

Medic: (Yes or No) no but i usually have med supplies with me

A personal reason you should be accepted (2+ sentences) have alot of experience on dayz with most maps. especially dayz have led one squad in a 40 man guild, had about 8 people in my squad pretty versatile and i know what im doing

Join the TeamSpeak ! :D

IP: ctf.ts3dns.com

Edited by Tyl3r684

Name: Zach

State: Nebraska

ARMA Name: Darky

TS3: (Must have) Darky

Mic: (Needed!)Yes :D

Job Wanted: Scout/sniper cx

Medic: (Yes or No) If one is really needed I could be one :P

A personal reason you should be accepted: Because I'm sick of playing on my own. I'd be useful I basically will do pretty much whatever you tell me too. xDI've been playing DayZ for a while and I would love to join a nice clan. c: