Sign in to follow this  
s2n510

US CLAN RECRUITING. WE PROVIDE EQUIPMENT, WE HAVE OUR OWN SERVER.

US Clan/Team NmE is a new clan and is recruiting.

We want trustworthy players and that are able to play late, dedicated to the game and a team player.

• We have our own server available for the clan.
  • Our goal is to ultimately PVP seeing as PVP is the end-game of DayZ.
  • Must have ventrilo for voice chat or Skype .
  • We are not trying to get 50+ members.
  • We believe in quality over quantity.

Once you are accepted in the clan, you will be issued standard equipment.

• Coyote pack
  • Gun of choice (if available)
  • Tools
  • Ghillie Suit

Please post any PVP experience you've had. (IE: highest murder count 18, Vehicle kill count 5)

Looking forward to recruiting you!

Thanks

APP:

======================

NAME:

TIMEZONE:

CLAN EXPERIENCE:

PVP EXPERIENCE:

PLAYSTYLE: (MEDIC, SNIPER, ASSAULT, SPOTTER, ETC..)

======================================================================

• Like 2

NAME: James

TIMEZONE: CST (TX)

CLAN EXPERIENCE: Arma2:OA (1st CAV and 7th CAV) Arma2: ST6

PVP EXPERIENCE: Always been more of a survivor, But I have PVP/Stalking skills Murder/bandit kills: 13 Vehicles: 2

PLAYSTYLE: (MEDIC, SNIPER, ASSAULT, SPOTTER, ETC..) SPOTTER/SCOUT (I work with another player a lot as a scout sniper team, we blast bandits) I know how to make a kill map with ranges fast with a range finder. I'm normally the one in my group with the M4 to fend off any aggresors on our position and watch my snipers back

PM me if you have any questions or problems contacting me

Edited by merrfack

NAME: Will

TIMEZONE:US Pacific

CLAN EXPERIENCE: Ive been in multiple clans

PVP EXPERIENCE: Highest murder was 32, mostly just when being fired at.

PLAYSTYLE: A bunch of all, I'm the sniper of the group, also can be medic and helicopter pilot. I know everything that is dayz. I know the map better than my brother.

NAME: Noah

TIMEZONE: CST

CLAN EXPERIENCE: I have been in several clans before on other online games and I have been in one before in DayZ.

PVP EXPERIENCE: Lots and lots and lots. Have numerous sniper kills, spotter assists, rifle kills and so and so forth. Assuming we're talking about DayZ. Let me know if want ALL my PVP expirence - its quite a list, I assure you.

Highest murder count: 30

Fastest murder count in the shortest amount in the shortest amount of time: 4 snipers and 3 looters in under 10 minutes.

PLAYSTYLE I enjoy bum-rushing snipers on Dobly with a Lee Enflied. It's easy to find and I don't care if I die. Grab the fool's gear - shoot some players with a sniper rifle. Also I enjoy using M4A1 in mid-range urban combat. Generally, find players, kill players, and laugh. A lot. I wouldn't be able to define myself to any one specific playstyle. I enjoy doing it all.

Note: I would prefer to use Ventrillo if avaliable. I don't mind Skype, but there's a lot of talking around my house so I prefer push-to-talk.

Edited by GhillieBandit

APP:

======================

NAME: Josh Welch

TIMEZONE: UTC +03:00

CLAN EXPERIENCE: I've been in a few clans, one would be http://dayzmod.com/f...hanized-rggrar/

PVP EXPERIENCE: I've been playing DayZ for a while now(practically every day) and I'm pretty good with a sniper, not so much with an assault rifle. I'm more of an overlook type of guy.

PLAYSTYLE: (MEDIC, SNIPER, ASSAULT, SPOTTER, ETC..) Sniper. This is because I'm not that great with an assault rifle in close combat. Again, I'm a sniper because I like to be more of an overlook and a kill from afar kind of guy. I know how ranging works etc. I don't mind losing gear as it's sort of a skill you need to learn with DayZ as getting attached to gear is one of the worst things you could possibly do. Plus, getting gear is easy as all you need to do is go on a high populated server and go to snipers hill and loot a dead body which probably has an AS50 on him!

Just something extra I would like to add, I already have a ghillie suit and an AS50 so most of the gear won't be needed.

']======================================================================

Edited by olaternatum

NAME: Austin aka Freelancer

TIMEZONE: Central

CLAN EXPERIENCE: Been in one clan, multiple groups.

PVP EXPERIENCE: Been playing dayz for 4 months.

Highest Kill Count: 21

Highest Vehicle Count: 7

Shot down a chopper pilot, crashed half of a clan into the ground, then slayed the rest of them on ground, blowing up their camp with a satchel charge when the smoke settled.

Not a COD kid, but I don't miss when I pull the trigger.

EDIT: WIth my group right now, just single handedly sniped a heli pilot, forcing the heli to free fall, then crash.

My group met up with me as the rest of them parachuted to the ground, then we wiped them all out.

Private Hive - They banned me for stomping them...? Yup I bet they're upset.

PLAYSTYLE: (MEDIC, SNIPER, ASSAULT, SPOTTER, ETC..)

I can do it all. I prefer to be behind a gun though, not to be cocky, but try to find me someone I can't hit.

Side note: Sorry for the lack of information in this post, but I have time and time again put full effort into joining a clan, and they just end up being too immature, or not "right" for me.

If you have any questions, and are serious about mature, GOOD gameplay, skype me.

Edited by Freelanc3d

======================

NAME: Sebastian Soeiro

TIMEZONE: -5 EST

CLAN EXPERIENCE: Lots of clan experience outside of DayZ; this would be my first DayZ clan if I am accepted.

PVP EXPERIENCE: Lots of 1v1 DayZ PVP experience as I am usually a "lone wolf".

PLAYSTYLE: (MEDIC, SNIPER, ASSAULT, SPOTTER, ETC..) : I find most enjoyment in gathering supplies, living off the land, operating vehicles, setting up construction, and many other non-conventional duties.

======================================================================

Edited by elemein

NAME: Mike

TIMEZONE: US - East

CLAN EXPERIENCE: Ran my own 10 Person Active Team For A While. Died down recently. Played competitve CS 1.6 / Source for 10 Years. I dont fuck around.

PVP EXPERIENCE: 8-10 Man Infiltration Squad.

Top KC : 53

Vehicle High : 4 Inc 1 Heli.

PLAYSTYLE: Been playing sniper / spotter for the longest time.

Steam :sn0wnyc

EDIT FOR MORE INFO,

Not bothering with a huge ammount of info, if you'd like to see me play, and my comms, contact me.

Edited by sn0wnyc

NAME: Curser55

TIMEZONE: Mountain time

CLAN EXPERIENCE: Never been in a clan

PVP EXPERIENCE: Highest amount of murders was 8

PLAYSTYLE: (MEDIC, SNIPER, ASSAULT, SPOTTER, ETC..) Sniper, or assualt

Edited by Curser55

experience: kappin on sukkas since day one

im a great sniper/spotter

i have a little team of my own but im lookin for somthing more unique

NAME: Jonas

(in game) TheTwo

TIMEZONE: north American central

CLAN EXPERIENCE: n/a

PVP EXPERIENCE: Mostly looking for rare spawns and avoiding others. I have run into a few hackers and had my fair share of killing. Been a bandit maybe 4 times and almost a hero once. Most kills in one life is probably 9.

PLAY STYLE: (MEDIC, SNIPER, ASSAULT, SPOTTER, ETC..) My current experience is mostly running with a friend of mine as a duo pair finding and killing if need be. That being said i would like to fill any role needed of me.

Thank you for your consideration.

defenderleona@gmail.com

Name:Dariuas Age:14

Timezone: Central time Us-Canada

Clan Experience: Multiple clans on xbox for Cod,Bf3,Medal of honor some guilds on wow

PVP: Cod.halo,wow,bf3,dayz,arma 2,Blacklight,medal of honor

Playstlye: Medic,Assault

Edited by YRespawn

NAME: Isaac

TIMEZONE: GMT +12

CLAN EXPERIENCE: 3 or 4 30man clans.

PVP EXPERIENCE: I have just became a hero and it is great, bandit was annoying ahaa

PLAYSTYLE: I play Assault, Sniper and Combat Medic, but assault is always my favorite :D