xchronicxlinkx@gmail.com

[Pain] Recruiting Active/Mature Players

First Name: Pedro

In-game name: Pedro

What time you are mostly on: afternoons to nights

Why you are searching for a group/clan: becuase soloing is hard and grouping seems fun and more orginized

Experience: i just started Dayz a week ago so im ok soloing new if put in a team but trusting and honest and respective

First Name: Adrian

In-game name: Ex2x

What time you are mostly on: afternoons and nights

Why you are searching for a group/clan: tired of playing alone

Experience: just started but serious.

First Name: Don

In-game name: SIbexus or Chicken Bone

What time you are mostly on: currently in central time, on early morning and late nights. Soon to be in EST and on ? (depends on new job). Weekends I'm available all day/night depending on responsibilities

Why you are searching for a group/clan: looking for mature group, "lone wolfing" gets boring/tedious, need help with in game projects (vehicles, camps, raids etc..)

Experience: 3+ months

Post or Pm me the application below

In-game: Roggle

Player Type medic

ive got way more experiance playing it now, not a noob lolz, but i still want to play with a bunch of people that are friendly, going on random servers is annoying

First Name: Michael

In-game name: Shad0w

What time you are mostly on: All the time, any time, just finished university exams

Why you are searching for a group/clan: I left the last one I co-admin'ed becuase we had too many ankle biters

Experience: Little more than two months, i've seen many of the patches in action :)

First Name: Matt

In-game name: Viper / RaZz

What time you are mostly on: My work times are changing to 11pm-7am, so im trying to be on either 8am-4pm or 5/6pm to 10:20pm so i have enough time to go to work.

Why you are searching for a group/clan: I have played in many clans across many different games and have found it to be a lot more fun. Also getting to play with people from across the world can be pretty cool especially with different senses of humor lol.

Experience: I got Arma 2 when it came out and i have been playing Day Z since mid to late June, I know (with the new patch updates) how to act around zombies, and maneuver through them. But I bet I could probably pick up a few tricks and tips down the road.

First Name: Terry

In-game name: McSpuds or [TBC]McSpuds

What time you are mostly on: Retired Army, always online!

Why you are searching for a group/clan: I like the teamwork.

Skype: I do not publize my Skype, will send in PM if needed.

Experience: Played Arma since original game release. Dayz for about 3 months now. Still learning...

Name: Nelson

In-game: paradox

What time are you mostly on? I'm usually on between 4PM CST to 12:00am-2:00am CST

Why are you searching for a group/clan: I like to play with non-reckless players who have a military like mindset when a situation arises.

Experience: I've played Arma 2 since the day it was released and I've played DayZ since mid-Mayish. I know the map (Chernarus) well and I have experience flying a helicopter.

First Name: Thomas

In-game name: r00t

What time you are mostly on: Starting November 15th, ill be on mostly everyday

Why you are searching for a group/clan: Well.. I played with you guys.. Lemme reprhase that, I tried to kill you guys on the BTL server. Heard you guys left, so Im thinking I want to join PAIN.

Experience: 3 months

First Name:Chris

In-game name:Vasain

What time you are mostly on:Virtually anytime except thursdays and some saturdays

Why you are searching for a group/clan:Group I was playing with left dayz not as enjoyable solo

Experience:2-3 months

I know I won't get in due to the edit D:

I wish i got in earlier though :(

First Name: Coen

In-game name: El Squiddo

What time you are mostly on: 8AM-10PM (not always that long, only if I have nothing else to do)

Why you are searching for a group/clan: Power in numbers, also I like the feeling of teamwork.

Experience: A month and a bit

Further info: I GOT BEANS MATE.

EDIT: My timezone is GMT+9:30

Edited by SquidofGames

Seeing as you applied for like 3 other clans as well as this one, I don't think that reflects positively on your side.

Well.... It's like applying for a job, send your resume to about 20 different companies and you're bound to get a reply, thought it was the same concept. Sorry D:

Sadly, we're looking for quality, not quantity.

We've kicked several, and I mean several members for being that way.

And, we've also removed several members who were too.. inexperienced/immature.

Sadly, we're looking for quality, not quantity.

We've kicked several, and I mean several members for being that way.

And, we've also removed several members who were too.. inexperienced/immature.

No need to call me a retard, and don't say you didn't because I know how you types of people work.

Seeing as you've had other Australians reply but get the same treatment I've deicded you're one of those prejudice fellows who just loves to hate the country who's economy is skyrocketing while your's dies slowly in a deep dark pit of job loss and sickness.

You make me sick....

Edited by SquidofGames

First Name:Hunter

In-game name:Immortalx443

What time you are mostly on: after school on weekdays (3pm-10ish) usually most of the day on sat and sunday

Why you are searching for a group/clan: need some other experienced players to play wtih.

Experience:General in a 40 man guild for dayz. pretty organized have ben playing for about 2 or 3 months know where to go to get stuff and how to pvp

No need to call me a retard, and don't say you didn't because I know how you types of people work.

Seeing as you've had other Australians reply but get the same treatment I've deicded you're one of those prejudice fellows who just loves to hate the country who's economy is skyrocketing while your's dies slowly in a deep dark pit of job loss and sickness.

You make me sick....

Wow.. Are you okay bro? That's an unmerited response if I've ever seen one.

Edited by paradox