Hank_scorpio

Looking to rent private hive for friends

Hi guys I am currently looking for a private hoster

I'm looking to spend between 30 and 50 euro pm

All I'm really lookin for is a good tool bar and antihax systems to be able to manage the hive the way I want it to be . I would also like to be able to change whatever I want about my hive that takes my fancy . Any input would be great from hosters or server owners . I am in Ireland so uk eu servers are my best bet for ping and stability . Thanks for reading !

Hank

Well, you might try posting in a Forum section that at least has something to do with Server hosting or private servers or,,, DayZ Gallery, (which is for usermade videos and that sort of thing), is not the place.

Off you go !

Vert Hosting, HFB, Vilayer, Survival Servers, etc there are ton of places

Well, you might try posting in a Forum section that at least has something to do with Server hosting or private servers or,,, DayZ Gallery, (which is for usermade videos and that sort of thing), is not the place.

Off you go !

On the mobile version of this website which is what I'm using . It is telling me I've posted this in the private hive discussion forum so you can see why I thought this was the right place to post , it says nothing about videos or that its a gallery .

Less if the snippy attitude aswell your a moderator act like one .

I am VERY happy with my host! Highly recommended, just click the link here.

On the mobile version of this website which is what I'm using . It is telling me I've posted this in the private hive discussion forum so you can see why I thought this was the right place to post , it says nothing about videos or that its a gallery .

Less if the snippy attitude aswell your a moderator act like one .

Yes, I am a Moderator and I moved your post from the Gallery Section to the private Hive Discussion Forum.

Your excuse about being on a mobile device "don't cut no hay with me boy".

I will now act like the snippy attituded moderator I am.

Deal with it....