Dragonsire

Found a AS50 TWS scope off a hacker

So here's the story, spawned in hospital, found a hackers dead body, got AS50 TWS scope, and radio. Can I get banned for these? If not, I'm going to snipe some people in the NW airfield... Should I just drop it?

Edited by Dragonsire

Generally it's only the spawners who can get a GLOBAL BAN, but you can get server banned for the weapon.

Everyone has those, I see more of them then I see legit as50's.

Yes and moderators can we make a hacked weapon forum section please.

Incorrect. It is not against the rules to use any weapon you have looted either from a corpse, tent or vehicle.

If a server admin bans you just for having one then you have perfectly legitimate grounds to petition it and the server runs the risk of getting black listed.

It is not against the rules, but that doesn't make it right.

Using a weapon you know is hacked it is just as bad as hacking in my book. You are benefiting from an exploit, which means you are exploiting (it is not against the rules to protect new players if I understand correctly, that and it would be very hard to track and enforce).

I might use it for a bit till I find a DMR so I can snipe legit. Oh and are radio's still legit? I wanna go to green mountain (._. )

Radios are legit but serve no real purpose at this point to my knowledge.

and if you found it, use it some. its extremely easy to kill with though, kindof takes most of the fun out of the hunt.

Radios are legit but serve no real purpose at this point to my knowledge.

and if you found it, use it some. its extremely easy to kill with though, kindof takes most of the fun out of the hunt.

Radio is not legit...

Incorrect. It is not against the rules to use any weapon you have looted either from a corpse, tent or vehicle.

If a server admin bans you just for having one then you have perfectly legitimate grounds to petition it and the server runs the risk of getting black listed.

If I was a server admin, I would ban someone for using hacked weapons. Why would they want someone getting an unfair advantage on their server? An admin can ban you and it is allowed for the admins to do it.

I put it in the stary sobor tents in a random server. Some one might find it, and I won't really give a fuck