Talentz

im looking 4 a private hive without battleye

i know it seems weird to be looking 4 a private hive without BE but I've been innocently banned by battleye for no reason whats so ever...so i was wondering if anyone has a private hive that is locked with a password and doesn't have battleye. I'm looking 2 join one, ill register on a forum and even sign up for the server. i DO NOT HACK OR SCRIPT whats so ever, so before people go and flame this topic about me being a hacker i would just LOVE to see you be innocently global banned for no reason and what your bitch and complain like me and receive all the hate.Anyways back to the topic if you own a server or know of one please list a website or the name of the owner so i can join/get into contact with them.

THXS.

AFAIK Dayz forbids running servers with BE disabled. Not positive about private but public requires BE enabled. Not sure you will find a "quality" server with it disabled but good luck!

No reason whatsover, seems legit.

Come on man you can tell Zombie Jesus all of your sins, did you buy a shady key, did you download another map from a suspicious source (Dayz Wiki directed me to some Russian site for Lingor, no way in hell I was going to use that suspicious source), or did you just run a bypass to test the waters. There has to be more to that story.

• Like 2

Just buy arma2:oa again. If your not a hacker... you shouldn't have any problems... you just need a new CD key. Steam runs specials on it quite often.

Come on man you can tell Zombie Jesus all of your sins, did you buy a shady key, did you download another map from a suspicious source (Dayz Wiki directed me to some Russian site for Lingor, no way in hell I was going to use that suspicious source), or did you just run a bypass to test the waters. There has to be more to that story.

hahah im becoming famous, but no i've never ran a bypass or any sorts of hacks whats so ever as i stated above but i did play lingor for a bit but got it from a legit source

Lol....

Clearly legit guys, not an idiot hacker at all, no way.

Seriously he probably didn't even think that we could see his post history that easily.

maybe if you read my topics you idiot you would see its just me flaming some more about getting global ban so check your shit b4 you start talking shit. Edited by Talentz

I was mostly joking but I was curious as well, given your post history you know about 95% of the response are going to be flames and to tell you the truth most of you guys are hackers(key word most, you were already banned so I will refrain from flaming you since if you are a hacker you already have been punished and if you are telling the truth it would be a dick move), but I have been falsely accused as well (not by battleye just by an incompetent admin) and was also not too happy. False positives are not supposed to happen but I am wondering if they ever got back to you about the original action or if you had sent in more information to them. I doubt you are going to find a server without Battleye since every private server I have ever been on has battleye running. Go steam begging to your friends if you can not afford the second copy or just wait until standalone.

Or you could keep asking questions that make it look like you are a hacker in a forum full of people who have been attacked by these people and expect a positive response, your choice.

• Like 1

I was mostly joking but I was curious as well, given your post history you know about 95% of the response are going to be flames and to tell you the truth most of you guys are hackers(key word most, you were already banned so I will refrain from flaming you since if you are a hacker you already have been punished and if you are telling the truth it would be a dick move), but I have been falsely accused as well (not by battleye just by an incompetent admin) and was also not too happy. False positives are not supposed to happen but I am wondering if they ever got back to you about the original action or if you had sent in more information to them. I doubt you are going to find a server without Battleye since every private server I have ever been on has battleye running. Go steam begging to your friends if you can not afford the second copy or just wait until standalone.

Or you could keep asking questions that make it look like you are a hacker in a forum full of people who have been attacked by these people and expect a positive response, your choice.

ya one of my friends have a server that he recently just made for the group of friends we play with and he turned BE off for me but he lives in Canada and the internet providers up their are gay about how much bandwidth you can use and he cant keep it up 24/7 or he will go over.

You are a fool. It doesn't make any sense. If you don't cheat and you want to play in a server that condones cheating (that's what it would be), you will literally get your ass handed to you over and over because that particular server is going to be full of cheaters; think about it; you will never have tents, vehicles will always disappear, you will be washed out to sea over and over, and they will spawn on you and kill you dead... over and over. I can not see the fun in that. The only possible way to play on a server like that is to be a cheater in order to even the playing field. Brings us back full circle.

russians ported dayz to lingor

• Like 1

You are a fool. It doesn't make any sense. If you don't cheat and you want to play in a server that condones cheating (that's what it would be), you will literally get your ass handed to you over and over because that particular server is going to be full of cheaters; think about it; you will never have tents, vehicles will always disappear, you will be washed out to sea over and over, and they will spawn on you and kill you dead... over and over. I can not see the fun in that. The only possible way to play on a server like that is to be a cheater in order to even the playing field. Brings us back full circle.

i swear no1 reads anything at all b4 they start shit..i clearly said i wanted one with a lock on it so no randoms could join and so everyone on the server knew 1 another so if their was a hacker they could break it down and ban them...

oh my. I don't think you are going to find that. You're still asking for something that doesn't make sense. Why would honest players run a server without cheat protection?

In hindsight, I guess you're hoping to find a band of legitimate, honest players that have all been wrongfully banned for cheating, that have come together in a common server to play the game, and can't use anti-cheat, but must password the server against hackers...

I think there was a movie made around similar circumstances.

Good luck. Buy a lotto ticket while you're at it.

russians ported dayz to lingor

Hey, don't poke holes in my bias with your facts bro. Just kidding, I didn't trust the source so I found it somewhere that had comments.

I'M AN IDIOT AND I HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED FOR TWO DAYS

HAR HAR HAR

Edited by Inception.
Pure stupidity.

If anyone suggests getting another arma im gonna rip open their chests. I got banned and I never used hacking or anything of the sort and because battle eye cant do its job I have to buy something new? I think thats a load of shit. Why when you make a mistake I have to suffer I even tried their support do they even answer? no. Do not buy a product connected to battle eye they ban innocent players and not ONCE have I seen a legit hacker banned. I was in a private hive where one was and guess what he stayed their for twenty minutes before he go ADMIN Banned. This piece of shit BE is not gonna make me pay over $60 because it fucks up and im legit. And before you dirty flaming chodes try to say well if you never hacked why were you banned? Well why does the support on BE never reply to ANYONE. I have seen 1 time where BE unbanned when the guy who was banned knew the fucking creator. Look up Battle Eye not replying and Guess what 100s of unanswered topics await so fuck Battle Eye and whatever game supports it. If the standalone for DayZ has this well they lost my purchase. And after saying that the next comment will be "dude they wont care if you dont buy everybody else will." Well due to me not being the only one if you had one brain you could google and see many people wont touch anything BE related. And BTW its not dayz boosting sales it is FUCKING BE if you lose your copy due to global ban guess what BE says? Oh thats right nothing not even sorry we cant help you. IF YOUR GONNA HAVE SUPPORT EMAIL FUCKING USE IT TO SUPPORT US! This battle eye makes it so we as players have to pay extra to play legit. I will not care if you dipshits who say I haven't been banned so obviously your a hacker. Well I haven't won the lotto yet so it must be rigged than right? So just wait most people who are legit get banned and then wait for a support email that never comes. FUCK YOU BATTLE EYE I HOPE EVERYONE TORRENTS ALL GAMES RELATED TO YOU AND YOU DIE OF AIDS!! What game has no way to unban people from their own game? I have better support on my ass right now than Battle eye. SInce this probably will be removed due to flame/spam everyone who reads this if you get banned by BE you will rage harder than ever when someone says Buy another one because you got banned and the support sucks more dick than a filipino slut.

Did a lizard eat your sentence structure? Also there is no need for nineteen lines of insults. Edited by MacabreLlama99

Did a lizard eat your sentence structure? Also there is no need for nineteen lines of insults.

Did someone write that book of comebacks? Because if thats all you should probably stop loving fucking ponies and get out more.

Edited by Inception.
Stop with the abusive behaviour.

Did someone write that book of comebacks? Because if thats all you should probably stop loving fucking ponies and get out more.

Why would you not love ponies.

Why would you not love ponies.

Because this stupid bronies trend is making me feel as if it's a global signal all fags and virgins unite!!

Edited by Inception.

Because this stupid bronies trend is making me feel as if it's a global signal all fags and virgins unite!!

Who says what people can and can't like? Hope you realize there is a few brony forum mods.