Sign in to follow this  
Paddy0610

Crashed Helicopter any Ideas?

i have done something so terrible wrong and now i can´t find any solution.

I crashed my Helicopter and now it just explodes on every server restart.

I checked the Situations on several Server restarts.

Facts:

-Its between 2-3 Trees

-It doenst drop from the Sky --> so its on the Ground

-On every restarts a explosion comes at the last known position

-On restart/Explosion the Body of the Helicopter is missing (i dont fly´s arround or something like that)

So may you guys got some ideas what could now help?

Edited by Paddy0610

Let it stay destroyed for a week to 10 days. Patience bro.

the Problem is , will it really reaspawn? becouse it seems to spawn as normal then exploding on every restart.

You can push them out with other vehicles. Pushed a helicopter out of some trees and a hangar before

Same probleme here (FR 156). We CANT push them out with other vehicles, cause the heli respawns on the top of the trees on every server restart and explodes within a few seconds. After that, there is no body to save or push...

and now ???

You could ask your server hoster for a complete database reset.

@Erizid: i AM the server hoster, and a database reset just for saving one vehicle is not suitable imho

@ZTrainz: thx for the link. may be i will try it out (i fear to lose 2 vehicles, but... no risk no fun ^^)

Edited by coolcow

if it spawns on the top of the trees, when it explodes and goes down, can't you push it in that moment? can you place new parts in it to repair after it exploded?

it dont goes down !

Reset => top of trees => boom => no more heli (not even a crashed body... nothing !) => reset => top of trees....

We don't see any crash after explosion, and unfortunatly it's impossible to push the chopper before explosion :(

You could ask your server hoster for a complete database reset.

Most hosting companies will not do a db wipe because its against Rockets rules, at least that was what we had been told when we had our own. Now I run a Lingor server on my own hosted VM which I learned if you have db access you can change where the chopper spawns. You might be able to get your hosting company to change this in the db for you unless you actually have db access, but most hosting companies only give you a front end. Just another reason as to why I run Lingor and it only costs me $20 a month for the VM.

No, kinda "There is no more heli to take a screenshot from" !!! ^^

We can take down the complete damn forest with stachels/vehicles, but this will not fix the problem because on the next server restart all trees are back, with the exploding heli on top. AND THERE IS NO MORE HELI AFTER EXPLOSION, NOT EVEN A DESTROYED BODY (sorry for capslock, but i am tired to repeating this ^^).

Ok Guys Problem solved, after arround 100 Restart good blees me for being the server owner. The heli moved in a position where it do not explode on restart(after about the half of the restarts it showed up is position for a few seconds it was facing the ground with the rotors spawning laying on his side). So your guys hope can be that on every restart the position changes a bit even if you dont see the helicopter.

And for the one with trees arround we used our ural to chop them all down

Edited by Paddy0610