Sign in to follow this  
negativeapex@gmail.com

3000+ Meters off the coast.

So, because the game is so swamped with hackers, I and about 30 other people where teleported 3000+ Meters off the Coast and into the Ocean.

My question and suggestion is, what the fuck do I do huh? Swim for, what, hours? How long does everyone else think it will take to swim that? Remember swimming is much much much slower then walking and running. Really though that's my only choice since some really smart guy, (Dean Rocket) decided to turn off the Suicide/Respawn button.

I think that was a brilliant idea for a game where there is a 100% chance of....

Getting stuck in a Rock

Getting re-spawned inside a building

Getting teleported 3000+ miles into the ocean

All of these things have happened to both me and my friends, some multiple times.

So please, Enable us to kill ourselves.

I'll be swimming if you want to find me...

Too bad they didn't spawn a boat for you too.

Edited by Tabris07

I remember checking out how long does it take to swim to Skalisty Island. It was approximately 300 metres and took under five minutes. So only 50 minutes at most in your case. :)

Edited by Fonzie

This happened to me too. And people were swimming in the air, floating above my head as well. We just kept swimming toward land and after a few minutes the hackers teleported us to the shore and I combat logged. Everyone else was shot down I learned later. :P (actually I rarely ever play public anymore. private hive for the win - http://www.dayzgamin...odule/m/5756190)

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.