Sign in to follow this  
rocketa

dayz .pbo's are apparently not signed

For some reason, even though I have everything installed properly my server refuses to let others in and it shows a red light even though it has the latest files from the download mirrors. I can join other servers just fine, my server and client are both running 93701.

You need to make sure the bisign file is in the server keys folder, thats the PUBLIC KEY. not just the normal dayz addon sign files.

What I did was, put all the bisign files that came with DayZ into /expansion/keys

Am I missing some files?

I tried, I have tried putting Keys in main arrowhead folder, arrowhead/expansion/keys, arrowhead/expansion/beta/keys

I'm clueless at the moment.

No do not put the bisign files in the \keys directory. The bisign files should be in the @dayz\addons directory.

You will also need the dayz.bikey file in the \keys directory. if you are a legitimate host i believe you will find it in the same location you got the hivext zip file.

you need it. otherwise if you have signatures=2 in your server.cfg file anyone who joins the server will see something along the lines of:

c:\program files\bohemia studios\arma2\@dayz\addons\dayz_weapons.pbo is not signed please remove this file etc etc.

is this what you are getting?

I believe you should have a arma2 install txt file. with a step by step guide. now some of it is a little misleading but there is a step which describes getting the hive files from a passworded website address. I believe you will find dayz.bikey file in there.

Rocket please check your email since none of these kind souls will send me dayz's bikeys.

seriously? I told you how to get it...

have you even tried my suggestions?

I never got a passworded archive full of bikeys. I only got hive ext, and a whitelist and I think my instance number.

right...

In the same website you got the hivext, have you looked there?