EliteSkittle

3 times today THREE

Three times today I have founed a car. Got all the parts for them. twice in a white off roader and a 3rd time in a hatchback. And everytime I'd be driving along lalala minding my own business when BOOM my car explodes out of no where. Full health, good on fuel and BOOM.

The first time was when the server was full so i thought maybe hackers. But these last 2 times. I was on empty or near empty (5 or less) people servers. and I would drive around and BOOM, it would happen at various map points also so its not just one spot.

rage and vent done. If anybody knows why i'd be nice to know. But cars are just not worth the time if they randomly freaking explode.

• Like 1

Vehicles don't just explode. You must have crashed it into something, had a player shoot at it or a zombie hit it.

One or two rounds through the engine block from an AS50 and this will happen.

Either you hit something, got shot by an AS50 or M107 or were extremely unlucky to encounter a "bug" 3 times in one day. Which i find a bit hard to believe.

Edited by GeordieMarv

One or two rounds through the engine block from an AS50 and this will happen.

Either you hit something, got shot by an AS50 or M107 or were extremely unlucky to encounter a "bug" 3 times in one day. Which i find a bit hard to believe.

This^^^

There is no random car exploding bug. You either crashed into something at high speed, or got shot with an as50.

indeed, I have never died from anything like this. save from hitting a pile of garbage at 90 km/h then i blew up and died, the engine was already red tho.

Eliteskittle, something is definitely wrong with the latest dayz. I found a car in need of fuel yesterday and the moment I sat in it, before I touched a button, *boom* it made a loud exploding noise. No idea why. No idea if anyone official even knows of this but I keep hearing it's been happening to people.

Eliteskittle, something is definitely wrong with the latest dayz. I found a car in need of fuel yesterday and the moment I sat in it, before I touched a button, *boom* it made a loud exploding noise. No idea why. No idea if anyone official even knows of this but I keep hearing it's been happening to people.

You know, if I really wanted to be an ass, I would plant a satchel on some random car and wait close by giggling to my self when someone got in.

Just sayin'

You know, if I really wanted to be an ass, I would plant a satchel on some random car and wait close by giggling to my self when someone got in.

Just sayin'

I do this all the time! Tents, cars, bikes, a pile of random loot in the street. When I can't find prey to hunt, I let it come to me.