External89

Legit weapon or not?

So i killed this bandit 2 days ago who had a G36c** silenced acog and foregrip on it with 7 mags off ammo , but since i've never came across this weapon yet i tought i'd check the dayz database if its there and its not , so my question is : is the weapon legit then yes or no? I did not pick it up cause i'm totally against hacking and stuff.

Also sometimes i find a radio on body's on person who have everything but never found this anywhere in the world , so is the radio also legit or not?

You answered yourself already.

if its there and its not

You answered yourself already.

Radio is said to be superrare, i'm not sure about that. It's of no use anyway, at least atm.

Edited by Enforcer

The G36 is not legit, but you dont get any trouble for having it (Sure, its a dick move, but you cant get banned) Radio isnt legit, and there is no use to it

You can use any weapon you find in a tent, spawn, vehicle etc...It's only against the rules if you script/hack it in yourself.

If you need reassurance feel free to read the thread in my sig.

• Like 1

Can you get banned from the server?

Edited by 12BotG

Found a group of tents filled with LRR`s and G36c`s, I decided to keep my M24 and AKM, It is just a question of morale

Legit to use if you find it.

No, it's not legit to use, you're exploiting the game when you use hacked weapons. It's okay with Rocket, but he doesn't own the servers.

If rocket sais, that you cant ban for having a hacked weapon, then you cant get banned, simple as that

No, it's not legit to use, you're exploiting the game when you use hacked weapons. It's okay with Rocket, but he doesn't own the servers.

LOL if you want to use the G36SD then be my guest cos I'm sure the M9SD does about the same damage, it has to be the worst gun NOT available in game

LOL if you want to use the G36SD then be my guest cos I'm sure the M9SD does about the same damage, it has to be the worst gun NOT available in game

You clearly have played normal arma, it does the same damage as M16's and M4's since it uses the same caliber rounds

Can you get banned from the server?

People are now using anti cheat programs that auto kick you for possessing guns that arent on the loot table. I 100% support this, so i would advise on not using them.

People are now using anti cheat programs that auto kick you for possessing guns that arent on the loot table. I 100% support this, so i would advise on not using them.

Agreed