AllMightyKnox

800+ Sniper Kill!

Isn't that AS50 TWS? That's an illegal weapon in DayZ, therefore I am not impressed.

• Like 2

I had killed a player sniping before this happened, I killed him w/ an M16A2 I believe and took his weapon. Also note that i seen the player before

i seen him w/ the thermal thing.

*points to signature*

And that's with a legit AS50.

Edited by Avalon Treman

I'd be impressed with a normal as50, but i've personally killed someone from pik kozlova to one of cherno's industrial buildings with an aws before... but then again I lack video, so meh.

I'd be impressed with a normal as50, but i've personally killed someone from pik kozlova to one of cherno's industrial buildings with an aws before... but then again I lack video, so meh.

I noticed him before the thermal did.

I noticed him before the thermal did.

Still doesn't compensate for using a hacked in gun. You could have killed the guy with a hacked in Makarov SD from 800+ meters and I would still think the video is gay. If you kill a hacker or find a body with hacked in gear you should just hide the body.

I would love to see them make stricter rules on that and start killing players that pick up any weapon that doesn't belong in game.

Trying hitting a moving 800m+ target in Cherno, then i'll be impressed.

The shit you did has no skill at all. (Point, Zero, Click)

Edited by MillerLite

Everyone has varying opinions on the AS50 TWS, I had one for quite some time but never used it for anything other than surveilance, have a regular AS50 in my backpack right now, haven't even pulled it out.

ha, funny. i bet if you one of you found one you would use it instead of just hiding the body. ;p but then again those are your opinions :D

Have found 3 hide all 3 puss gun. As for kill may be good for you but that's nothing nor impressive would be moving maybe or farther away. But agreed the hacked gun killed it for you sir, BTW I bet 99% of players diss like you now so smooth move bro lol I would have left that to yourself but hey that's my opinion

ha, funny. i bet if you one of you found one you would use it instead of just hiding the body. ;p but then again those are your opinions :D

I've found quite a few and passed them up... Why would I want a weapon that doesn't belong in the game, giving myself an advantage over those that play the right way?

http://youtu.be/o9Gi11YMUrU

Nice dude. Not an illegal weapon, just looked down upon. Gotta love them TWS's.

Nice dude. Not an illegal weapon, just looked down upon. Gotta love them TWS's.

Thanks man.