Yeni

4 NPCs. Only me in game.

So I log in by Stary sobor, head down to see if the repairable car was still there(was feeling generous and put on the map the repairable cars location before I logged). Looked like someone repaired it. But something esle caught my eye. 4 guys standing by the "troll" car. They were NPCs.... 1 sniper, 3 infantry. I threw a grenade, hit them, but didn't kill them. So as I get closer I get kicked by battleeye for not updating. Now before I log into the server again, I want to know... What the hell was that.

Four full body dupes, did they have handguns armed?

I believe so. But my question is, are they killable and if I kill one, will they attack me? I want to kill the sniper for some as50 ammunition.

I believe so. But my question is, are they killable and if I kill one, will they attack me? I want to kill the sniper for some as50 ammunition.

lol theyre not alive to be killed....less like people more like statues....u can loot them tho....thats how i got my as50

It is a glitch, they are not alive and like the other person said they are lootable (this is why people do this nonsense, if the person is standing all the way up with a pistol not moving it is most likely a full body dupe). Scared the hell out of me the first couple of times I found them, go to the body and study them to find the name and then report the cheater to the server admin.

It is a glitch, they are not alive and like the other person said they are lootable (this is why people do this nonsense, if the person is standing all the way up with a pistol not moving it is most likely a full body dupe). Scared the hell out of me the first couple of times I found them, go to the body and study them to find the name and then report the cheater to the server admin.

Alright, so I looted them. Sadly no as50 ammunition =( Forgot to study the body. But I replaced my m9 with an m9 sd, and they were all carrying M240 saws or whatever. No ammo. I took some food, an extra pair of rangefinders(Already have some, lul). And then I went to the top of the hill and logged.

They're not necessarily a cheater. For some reason, it just happens. I was on a server last night, logged out, then logged back in a couple hours later. Turned around and there was myself! Scared me to death, until I figured out it was another me. And yes....I was able to loot myself (I needed more FAL ammo). I have no idea how this happened, but it wasn't anything that I did.

Edited by Melosira

Yeah way to go report innocent players for cheating when some servers just dupe the body whatever you do, I have found that on servers that do this if you want to avoid it happening with your body as you leave simply lie down and it doesn't happen

I spawned in my own body one time. Moved forward turned around and I was still there with my PDW instead of my AS 50 (it did a weird gun cycle animation when I spawned).

I tried to hide the body as it still had all the gear, but it wouldn't disappear.

They're not necessarily a cheater. For some reason, it just happens. I was on a server last night, logged out, then logged back in a couple hours later. Turned around and there was myself! Scared me to death, until I figured out it was another me. And yes....I was able to loot myself (I needed more FAL ammo). I have no idea how this happened, but it wasn't anything that I did.

I did it on accident once as well and that is part of the reason I know this exists (I have found about 20 of these things since and after I did it I looked it up), but he found four not one. Also it is not something you would commonly do before logging out so four of them can safely be labeled cheating.

Edited by Zombie Jesus

Actually I found 5. Looked in stary sobor tents, found another ghillie suited one with an m249 saw. Now thats just crazy to continue duping yourself. But the one in the tent probably server hopped. I know how it works and how to do it.

I shot myself at one of my camps. I swear if I would of answered myself I wouldn't of shot me! The dupe bug is good for a minute of "Oh shit who is that!" fun.

I shot myself at one of my camps. I swear if I would of answered myself I wouldn't of shot me! The dupe bug is good for a minute of "Oh shit who is that!" fun.

Before I found out it was a dupe I unloaded 40 M240 rounds into my own body and have shot a few thinking they were unresponsive survivors. It got me killed once though, saw a guy standing with a pistol motionless for 10 seconds and thought oh well it is another dupe body, walk up to check it out and the guy unloads a whole clip on me. Had to laugh about that one since he was likely logging in and I scared the shit out of him.

Yea five dupes sure sounds like an accident, in realated news every guy caught cheating did in fact fall on that woman naked.

• Like 1

I ran into a dupe one time, Scared the hell right out of me. That was one of those times where afterwards your scared to go to the bathroom without the light on.. Funny shit.

I did it on accident once as well and that is part of the reason I know this exists (I have found about 20 of these things since and after I did it I looked it up), but he found four not one. Also it is not something you would commonly do before logging out so four of them can safely be labeled cheating.

Good point. 4 or 5 is probably not a glitch. So is this a server-side hack?

Tbh, my guesses are that he only did it to scare of people from the repairable car still at stary sobor. But he did take nearly all the supplies he had on him, probably so people wouldn't loot the bodies to gain awesome equipment. But I also noticed that 2 were in a ghillie, and the 3 others had Soldier clothing on as if they were an NPC from Arma 2.

Tbh, my guesses are that he only did it to scare of people from the repairable car still at stary sobor. But he did take nearly all the supplies he had on him, probably so people wouldn't loot the bodies to gain awesome equipment. But I also noticed that 2 were in a ghillie, and the 3 others had Soldier clothing on as if they were an NPC from Arma 2.

I refuse to tell you why this is an obvious indicator he was doing it on purpose because then you might be able to piece together how this trick is done. As it stands I have said far too much already.

I already know how its done. Not hard.