crcantos@gmail.com

Have camping tents been removed?

I've been to like ten different supermarkets in different servers and I havn't found one. I found 2 cars and a bike. No tent though.

Have they been removed from the game?

I found one just a couple of days ago, though they seem to be pretty scarce. I was running around for about four days before I found one in Berezino.

The tent spawning chance seems to be reduced as of 1.7.2.6 but that may be only me. Took several runs through Berezino (six apartments, an office building, two supermarkets and at least one other high value brick house make for the best spot to get one) to acquire three tents. But with the way servers are, you might place a tent and find it self-duplicating after a server restart ... :/

I think the spawn has been decreased Ive been on the lookout for a long time now, found only 2 in a months time. searched about 15 - 20 markets and Even cleared out the junk and waited for the market to re spawn quite a few times no luck.

Found 2 in running around cherno, I had no use for them so I put them in supermarket.

Or: tents are blown up/emptied at increasing rate, making less people leave them when they see one (since they need a replacement).