Sign in to follow this  
Pyro NJ

Helicopter Gunfight Video

We Trusted them :(

This happened right after a hacker teliported us all to the middle of the map. I survived that,but not this.

• Like 1

more i see hacking footage, more i think they are so stupid...how can this be funny? they must be horrible people in real life, or so young to not understand a shit

I'm not disrespecting anyone man, I'm only laughing at the scenario.. Though they are unpleasant, I have already accepted the fact that there's nothing I, personally, can do about hackers when I face them.. But I will never go down without a fight..

That situation would have given me quite the adrenaline rush, as I would have done the same as 'Pyro NJ' and try to get a few pop shots off at the hacker before I, Inevitably, got torn to shreds by that M240..

You started running the wrong way, there was no cover over there. I still doubt you'd make it unless the gunner was a really bad shot or the pilot couldn't keep it steady, but your chances might have been better.

I also heard a 50 cal shooting, how can you miss the pilot from that distance? :S

^ There was no cover anywhere.......

The hacker reported us in the middle of a giant field.

Also the "50 cal" guy(Which was actually an AS-50) was shooting at us,not the pilot. Turns out that they were working together.