I Liek Beanz.

Spawn Protection

Hi guys,

Now I am no big game designer or anything but I want to throw a suggestion out there. nobody said I couldn't

Anyway, so how about Spawn protection it wouldn't be for long just like 2-3 mins, yes it does subtract from the realism and authenticity factor but it stops those dicks killing new players that have just respawned.

in this protection state the player can do everything normally except they can't harm others and others can't harm them.

If another player did shoot at a person in protection maybe whatever bullets they wasted on them can be returned. it will allow freshly spawned players to get basic equipment without getting harassed by the dickheads on the shore.

Zombies will remain the same during this period. Take time to consider this.

(BTW Sorry for my language :D )

Edited by hendsome23
  • Like 1

This heavily detracts from the realism as stated. Surviving long enough to get basic equipment is a large part of the game and should not be interfered with. The only time I would advocate anything unrealistic is if an artificial method was used to simulated a realistic feature.

It would be nice, but it wouldnt change anything.

If you want to avoid getting killed as a fresh spawn you need to sprint as hard as you can inland and get lost in the forests.

I don't think it's needed, fps games usually employ it to avoid spawn camping. It's something that happens in this game too, but not nearly enough to merit a new mechanic.

nice idea but what if everybody spawned in a little underground bomb shelter that they can use as a base

• Like 1

apache, if that was the case, spawn camping would become even easier as it would bottle neck players so that they could leave. The open world spawn is the best option and it works.

how? because the underground bomb shelters would be scattered around in the wilderness

Seriously apache the underground bunker idea is possibly the worst idea ever to spawn protect

How about we spawn all over the map, instead of the coast line? I know it would take longer for everyone to re-group.. however, the odds of you being spawn killed every single time are incredibly small.

getting sniped in spawn changes almost nothing, so learn to deal more with each city that you spawn nearby than just going to cherno all the time, near kamyshovo theres a nice castle nearby. And learn to die already, whinning only makes the changes hard for you.

Edited by indominator

Seriously apache the underground bunker idea is possibly the worst idea ever to spawn protect

any reasons how? the bunkers would be spread around the map and unenterable to other players perhaps the bunkers could spawn randomly so that pople dont know where all the bunkers will be

i have never been spawn sniped if you want to get good loot go to low popluation servers where there will be less bandits and less call of duty kiddies

I've never been spawn killed - how does this happen? Also, considering the distances you have to travel and someone actually camping a particular spawn (what a fucking colossal waste of time btw - hey what did u do all weekend - well i sat watching my pc screen for most of it and roughly every hour I'd click my mouse button - ummm...hmmm ok errr) 2-3 minutes doesn't make any sense. you could run for 3 minutes and be running into a camper.