panzer jager

Loving this game.

Just joined a server with my friend, and some punk teleports in front of me with an AS50 and kills us both. He then proceeds with teleporting and killing all the other people in the server as it became obvious he had been doing this for some time (they were chatting a lot.)

Then when I respawn, he teleports and shoots me in the leg. I go unconcious and have a massive timer to wait out due to the wound. Now if I join a different server or anything, I'm stuck dead at the water front waiting for the timer to finish. I can't respawn, kill myself, disconnect, or anything; when the timer shows up, the only thing I can do is alt-f4 the program.

Edited by Panzerjager1943

I've seen this before many of moons ago a young man came to me asking for food and drink as I put it on the ground I looked in his back pack. filled with food and drink I said sir you have more food and drink than I, if we ration we can both survive longer in this beautiful environment. The young man turned in my direction and said whats that you got on your face? Before I could reply to this handsome chap I was shot in the face.

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

Do you even spell properly?

Do you even go outside? :/

• Like 2

I've seen this before many of moons ago a young man came to me asking for food and drink as I put it on the ground I looked in his back pack. filled with food and drink I said sir you have more food and drink than I, if we ration we can both survive longer in this beautiful environment. The young man turned in my direction and said whats that you got on your face? Before I could reply to this handsome chap I was shot in the face.

I dare say your narration proved amusing, if not outright comical, but a grim tale no less.

• Like 1

Do you even spell properly?

Your life must suck if take the effort of making that reply. Perhaps i can spell something awfully wrong since i have dyslexia, so i can brighten up your day.

Edited by Cryptex

Your life must suck if take the effort of making that reply. Perhaps i can spell something awfully wrong since i have dyslexia, so i can brighten up your day.

dislegseya

ha ha dyslexic what a noob!

hey u get alot of free stuff when u go to college atleast

• Like 1

ha ha dyslexic what a noob!

hey u get alot of free stuff when u go to college atleast

electro he wont get it you have to write it like this

!boon a tahw cixelsyd ah ah

tsaelta egelloc ot og u nehw futs eerf of tola teg u yeh

• Like 1

electro he wont get it you have to write it like this

!boon a tahw cixelsyd ah ah

tsaelta egelloc ot og u nehw futs eerf of tola teg u yeh

ah ah ah ah doog eno!

what we need now is some wheel chair kid to make fun of

• Like 1

ah ah ah ah doog eno!

i think i found one in the forums yesterday during an argument about him being a kid he raged when being told he should just go outside while he still can. in return he replied i cant im permanently disabled the thread was cut though I cant find him.

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

ah ah ah ah doog eno!

I like your perception of my disability, but thankfully with the technology of today there is spell checker.

And lets be honest, That how niggers type.

And lets be honest, That how niggers type.

Racism right there you f**kin scumbag

Oh and I'm white, just racism offends me

Edited by Oldy1Kenobi