Sign in to follow this  
Erizid

Simple Changes, Big Results

So with Standalone coming very soon, I thought we should create a thread with as many simple changes or additions to the game as we can come up with. This is probably the time to make our voices heard while they are winding up in development. I will update the thread with the good suggestions. Keep in mind, this thread is for solutions. Don't just post the problem without also adding your own solution.

Also, remember that there are a great many things already fixed in the Standalone that do not need to be posted here. Crossbow Bolts needing a quiver for example, this is already confirmed for Standalone. Any suggestions about the inventory UI should probably wait until they announce how they are handling backpack space (i.e. a weight or item size system).

I will start us off

1. Broken Leg cured by making a splint with a Bandage and Woodpile.

2. Many more Vehicle spawns, but they spawn needing a large number of parts to fix.

3. Melee move with guns.

Edited by Erizid

Many more vehicle spawns? We already have a metric shit ton of vehicles spawning per server, the reason you don't see them a lot is because everyone hoards them, they'd do the same if there were more anyways.

Agree more vehicles but make fuel rarer and finite (i.e a tank has X litres when thats expended it doesnt replen for a defined and LONG time)

Melee function on all weapons ok buttstroking with a rifle is not super effective but its a quiet option that doesnt require ammo.

• Like 1

When clans can't dupe carparts, it will be harder to maintain a horde of vehicles. There wont be any reason to store more than 3 or 4.

There was already a Kamena spawn poll, 3 to 1 people want Kamenka spawns to stay in.

Gun jams;

- 2% chance of happening per 1000 rounds fired in normal weather conditions (dry)

- 10% chance of happening per 1000 rounds fired in bad weather conditions (rain or snow)

- 50% chance of happening for up to 1minute after leaving water + 5% chance of happening per 1000 rounds fired if returning to normal weather conditions for up to 5 minutes, or revert to the 10% chance of happening per 1000 rounds if leaving water into bad weather conditions.

jam would be fixed by hitting a a certain key binding and would prevent the player from shooting for a few seconds until the jam is cleared.

Realistic ballistics (bullet drop, elevation, windage), realistic scopes (+- 0.25 mil correction, not zeroing per meter) and battery operated equipment (nvgs, rangefinders, wind-measuring tools, flashlights, weapons attachments).

I can't help but feel that this thread has been made before, and everything everyone is posting has also been talked about...