HappyMushroom

Funny ways you've died.

My friend ran into me and broke my legs, then i bled out

Trying to go prone from crouching and my character did the few steps + lay down right off a tower..

Fixed a wheel on a Bus and the movement killed me, also was maliciously attacked and murdered by a rock with a 28 day old character (still my personal best while actually logging long amounts of playtime each day).

I think many of us have experienced how truly terrible the tractor is about blowing up in low speed collisions, I was lucky enough to get out in time to only lose half my blood with my Tractor incident but I will never drive that thing again.

2 for yah

driving up a hill in a atv, and didnt understand the engine being red. Was so excited i had a vehicle. Kaboom!

put a wheel on a atv and the movement broke my bones and was knocked out, and bleed out before i came to.

Killed by a nade that bounched of a tree.

I threw that nade.

Did the same thing. Aiming at a doorway, Bounces off the door frame and lands at my feet.. Bad day.

jumped off a lighthouse by accident

Got myself lost in the mountains(somewhere), it was early on in my time in the game. Not looking where I was going, I fell down a crevice and broke my legs. Decided I might as well have some fun with dying, since it was going to happen anyway, so I turned my body perpendicular to the slope and held down the E button. Damned if I didn't roll almost all the way down before I went off one last cliff and died.

had a backpack full of meds, ended up taking a stupid dive forward to prone off a fire station tower while hunting for a guy with injuries who asked for my help in sidechat

Edited by Fistofbrick

Fresh server restart, I spawn by a lighthouse and find a bike, ride up to the rocky point North of Berezino, my buddy is already there, find small boat there but decide to go for the pbx, begin riding further North, instead of following roads or coast I just go North. Go over small drop, faceplant, straight up die.

My buddy "Where did you get shot from? I didn't hear any gunshots!"

Me, "Dude, I.... I killed myself on the bike"

*His mike distorts with laughter*

Me "Get the bike and find the pbx, I just respawned in Kamenka.... It's gonna be a while.

Epilogue: I found another bike and rode through the two southern warzones ringing that little bell while makarov and enfield shots flew past me. Found the pbx and rode it into the sunset (North), found tent city, loaded up with weapons, antibiotics and mountain dew (literally), and am still roaming the North East lakes with nightvision and a vengance, sometimes they say you can hear the far off sounds of a bike bell, and a few seconds later a crash, then a kill message will appear on the server with a name that isn't logged on, if you find your dew missing from your massive tent city next to black lake you just got paid a visit from the headless bikeman. :)

Edited by Mister_Meatball

Went up to the rock cliffs of Skalka to search for camps. I took a second to see how well these served as vantage points and I fell through the rocks and died.

23 day old character with 2789 zombie kills, find quad, put fuel in quad, and just as I go offroad into an open field the quad randomly flips to its side and everything goes red. I see that I'm bleeding and as soon as I get off the quad it goes up in flames and I am put in the red for blood, fall unconcious and bleed to death.

Put tent down. Put second tent down next to first. Get stuck between tents, break leg, infection, bleeding and unconcious. Bleed to death before waking up.

While I was waiting for my mate in Cherno, some dude thought he would try and rob me at the supermarket.

He had a gun, I had an axe. Lets just say I didnt take it lying down... I axed him, he shot me, he aggro'd heaps of zombs which in turn started to attack him, said douchebag ALT-F4s.

Cut a long story short, I had passed out, I regain consciousness and only have 2500 blood left. So my mate finally arrives we make our way to the hospital so I can get transfused.

Find some blood bags, awesome! He goes to give me a transfusion, then whack! Axes me in the head! (he buggered up with the scroll wheel)

Never laughed so much playing a video game in my life :)

Went up to the rock cliffs of Skalka to search for camps. I took a second to see how well these served as vantage points and I fell through the rocks and died.

That is the exact rock that murdered my oldest character, I think it has bandit skin now.

• Like 1

That is the exact rock that murdered my oldest character, I think it has bandit skin now.

That made me laugh. You have my beans good fellow!

When noobing around throwing roadflares for no reason I also had a frag grenade in my inv.

I didn't know when your flares ran out you automatically swap throwable items.

So I just went mental with flares by simply throwing them short distance. "weeeee weeeeee weeeee hey, that flare didn't *poof* weeeeeeeeee I can flyyyyyyy *ded* "

• Like 1

There was a helikopter on the electro hospital roof fully repared just in need of fuel. So i make a few trips to get gas and just as was ready to get in the helikopter im interupted by zombies agroing downstairs. I go to the edge but i only see zombies so i take another step and go crashing down the roof into the street instantly breaking my bones and killing myself. I quickly try to respawn and hope il get electro but the game decides to be a troll and spawns me all the way in kamenka. :)

Edited by dario354

got to the top of skalka. got on top of one of the rocks to look down at the ural spawn. started sinking through the rock/ground and somehow fell to my death.

went a week or so without dying on a private hive. did an unintentional half front flip on my dirt bike, landed on my head and took care of that.

Jamie Hyneman zombie hit me once. Sent me flying across the room, through the wall, and I fell 2 stories. As I was unconscious, I saw the same zombie float down from the building, and he began to eat me.

Attracted a zombie train, lost them up a hill, then went onto a rocky outcrop to get a view of my surroundings. Character got stuck in the rocks, just jittered in them regardless of what I did. Then heard a crunch and a scream, bled out and died. It was my first ever glitch death so I was pretty damn confused.

Second time the free look control glitched and got stuck so I couldn't move properly - got eaten by a zombie.