manglips

Red Motorcycle Scavenger Hunt :)

Hey All,

To watch the hilarity that ensues, I have hidden my red motorcycle (full fuel) somewhere in Cherno on US 1808.

Finders Keepers!

How dare you try and do something fun.... Immediately uninstall your game as punishment.. Or not

Yeah that was a total bust.... oh well. For the record it wasn't a trap, and the motorcycle was by the firestation :( Maybe I'll do it again later.

Why search for a motorcycle on a 223km square scale if we can build one faster?

Wow I had no idea that Cherno was 223km square! It seems a lot smaller :0

He probably left it at the bottom of a lake :/

Know of many lakes in Cherno? I don't...

Maybe the entire coast?

Didnt realize that the ocean was IN CHERNO. If I wanted to troll people, I wouldn't put MY motorcycle in the ocean!! Who the f*ck is that trolling except myself? lol

Within the city limits? Where...?

Upon consulting the DayZDB map, I discovered that you are right.... sorry for doubting you. In any case, that is not where I hid it. lol

Anybody else think that the actor from Breaking Bad in Hockey Guy's avatar above totally looks like Gordon Freeman? He should star in Half Life: The Movie. lol

Wow I had no idea that Cherno was 223km square! It seems a lot smaller :0

I haven't fully explored it myself. I never been further than Solnichny in the eastern border cause I always hang around the west coast and the North West airfield and such. But its not 223km in diameter or length it's in square km. So 100y metres up/down times 100x metres right/left makes a square kilometre.

I haven't fully explored it myself. I never been further than Solnichny in the eastern border cause I always hang around the west coast and the North West airfield and such. But its not 223km in diameter or length it's in square km. So 100y metres up/down times 100x metres right/left makes a square kilometre.

Right, except you are talking about Chernaurus as a whole. I said that the motorcycle was in Cherno, which is just one city :)