Lopine

Adv Clothing for Women

Same clothing options for Men and Women of DayZ  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Whould you want the same clothing options for Men and Women in DayZ?

I recently found a set of camo clothes and thought that it was cool to have found them but i couldent

put them on due to i play as and generaly prefer to play as a femela character.

But at time of this posting women cant use "advanced" clothing like camo, ghillie suts. In general

cant use clothing other then the one thay start with. Im sure im not the only one that prefers or likes

to play as a female character. So if this whould be made posible for female characters to use this "advanced"

clothing then that whould be grate and much apriciated. :) And Fyi i did search the forums as sugested but

did not find a topic on this based on what i searched for based on the "keep topics short and on topic"

And further more i will have to admit that male bandit's clothes look alot beter then standard clothes.

Which reminded me of can a bandid swap bandit clothes for cevilian clothes? And will thay be labeld as "bandit clothes"

if thay do drop them? Whould suck if you as a non bandit picked up a bandit clothing and was then stuck with it. Or can you

switch back ones swaped clothing?

Edited by Lopine

I think it was stated it will be in the standalone.

There is no bandit clothing :) if your humanaity drops below a certain piont you get the bandit skin. You can't change out of it unless you put a adv set of clothing E.G. Camoclothing. so you will never find bandit clothing on the floor :) does not exist.

Also rocket has confirmed that woman will be able to have different types of adv clothing in the standalone in December :)

Edited by Disapproving Elmo

There is no bandit clothing :) if your humanaity drops below a certain piont you get the bandit skin. You can't change out of it unless you put a adv set of clothing E.G. Camoclothing. so you will never find bandit clothing on the floor :) does not exist.

Also rocket has confirmed that woman will be able to have different types of adv clothing in the standalone in December :)

Awsome tks for the heads up! :) And its good to know how the bandit clothing works.

why do you play as woman

Well because its "easier on the eyes" and i just prefer that. Its not that i dont play as male characters. Idk its just a personal preference sins the game industry is to male focused.

like have you noticed that the majority of game characters both playable and non playable are male only? Take DayZ for example. The world of DayZ is populated with only men, there

are no female zombies. And that almost every game are male only and thats why i prefer playing as a female character. And there are women who play games.

Well because its "easier on the eyes" and i just prefer that. Its not that i dont play as male characters. Idk its just a personal preference sins the game industry is to male focused.

like have you noticed that the majority of game characters both playable and non playable are male only? Take DayZ for example. The world of DayZ is populated with only men, there

are no female zombies. And that almost every game are male only and thats why i prefer playing as a female character. And there are women who play games.

Also some people don't shoot on sight women characters. Although I have seen people who injure and tea bag women characters. So no point unless you are a woman and want to be a female character.

Edited by MLI

Also some people don't shoot on sight women characters. Although I have seen people who injure and tea bag women characters. So no point unless you are a woman and want to be a female character.

I just did a short game with a male character. So its not a big deal if i play male or female. I just prefer female characters sins the majority of all chracters will be male.

I think there should be an option for peopel to play as who thay want and in what way thay want male or female.

oh look at this bra..........ohhhhhh no i think ill wear this dress instead.....no i think ill wear this_AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM BEING EATEN BY A ZOMBIE SAVE THE BRAS

• Like 1

oh look at this bra..........ohhhhhh no i think ill wear this dress instead.....no i think ill wear this_AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM BEING EATEN BY A ZOMBIE SAVE THE BRAS

You joke about it but Ada Wong from Resident Evil had a sexy dress so why not? I just mean the clothing optons men hare as in camo and thos types that women in DayZ cant use.

And why not some female NPC zombies?

It's not in the game more because of technical limitations. They want to, and will have, female clothing in the standalone.

I thought it was something like that. I just got really disapointed when i stumbled onto camo clothing and couldent use it because im playing a female character.

And there are women who play games.

That's a lie! Every woman on the internet is a fat guy in his mothers basement and every kid on the internet is an FBI Agent.

Have you not read the rules of the Internet???

• Like 1

Absolutely no offence intended but I got maybe 2 lines in and all I was reading was blah blah blah.

You joke about it but Ada Wong from Resident Evil had a sexy dress so why not?

Did Ada Wong prone in the forest or take a knee often? No women would want to wear a sexy dress during any apocalypse. Wouldn't they want to wear what was comfortable, accessible, tactical and efficient to survive? Hence pants and a shirt.

For the Standalone, I hope they create some kind of gameplay differences between men and women. Men can carry more, women's health/hunger degrades slower etc etc.

If DRH implemented realism to the nth degree he should make the women menstruate so that Zombies are insanely drawn to them (pack rape: Optional).

Edited by malau

I want to see stilletoes introduced

And in the name of realism female characters should be bad tempered for one week in four

Did Ada Wong prone in the forest or take a knee often? No women would want to wear a sexy dress during any apocalypse. Wouldn't they want to wear what was comfortable, accessible, tactical and efficient to survive? Hence pants and a shirt.

Lol ever heard of killin with style? :P Anyway that was just the first thought that enterd my mind when i read his coment. But i always do enjoy stoping zombie heads with high heals lol. :D

And some women are more cumfy in a dress and some in pants. So its difrent from person to person. And why not play the "maiden in distres" card as a women? Alot of men fals for the

"dumb blond" card. And all a woman have to do is show some skin and alot of men and womans brians turn them selfs off and thay try staring at the woman to death like supermans heatvision.

I want to see stilletoes introduced

And in the name of realism female characters should be bad tempered for one week in four

Hahaa! :D That made me laugh and put me in alot beter mood. :thumbsup: :beans:

Ok haivng dresses and all that stuff for women in DayZ isent my point with this forum post. I just want the women of DayZ to have the same clothing options as the men of DayZ have.

Like why seperate the two? If i play as a man or a woman then why should one get to have adv clothing like ghillie and camo clothes? And why not a female bandit clothes?

Equalety peopel! Its 2012 going into 2013 treating genders and peopel difrently is lame and stupid and doing to in a game is just as stupid and lame imo.