dermimsy

BANDIT -- HELP

Hey!

Today i killed 12~ Survivors, than i died, after i respawned i got a BANDIT Skin...BUT it disappears after 5 Minutes.....So here are my Questions:

1. Is Bandit 4 Ever (i love bandit skin)

2. is this a bug that it disappears or do I have to do for it what he is permanently?

Sry 4 my bad english...German FTW

Edited by Spezialedbiker
  • Like 2

another COD player?

its a zombie appocolyps game not a human appocolyps. Not a kill count game

I have noticed that my humanity has been reset a number of times. no idea why. I play as a hero. you also may have killed 12 survivors who only had like 100 humanity. meaning you got -1200 humanity. also I think every 1 minute or something your mumanity will drop by 1 point or something meaning over time you will become a hero again unless you keep killing people. But then when you kill a hacker he is just going to keep killing you over and over till you change servers. or you could be a hacker yourself. I logged in on friday and only saw 2 players my whole time, I killed 0 of them so I couldn;t even have killed 12 if i tried.

at least this is how it worked months and months ago

another COD player?

I have noticed that my humanity has been reset a number of times. no idea why. I play as a hero. you also may have killed 12 survivors who only had like 100 humanity. meaning you got -1200 humanity. also I think every 1 minute or something your mumanity will drop by 1 point or something meaning over time you will become a hero again unless you keep killing people. But then when you kill a hacker he is just going to keep killing you over and over till you change servers. or you could be a hacker yourself. I logged in on friday and only saw 2 players my whole time, I killed 0 of them so I couldn;t even have killed 12 if i tried.

please answer my guestions :D

Hey!

Today i killed 12~ Survivors, than i died, after i respawned i got a BANDIT Skin...BUT it disappears after 5 Minutes.....So here are my Questions:

1. Is Bandit 4 Ever (i love bandit skin)

2. is this a bug that it disappears or do I have to do for it what he is permanently?

Sry 4 my bad english...German FTW

Its a bug, sometimes you keep the bandit skin sometimes you don't :)

another COD player?

wat.

Its a bug, sometimes you keep the bandit skin sometimes you don't :)

wat.

If you played about 5 or 6 months ago or more you would understand

Your not a bandit. your just another wana be. Bandits kill people for gear not for a damn kill count *sigh*

• Like 5

If you played about 5 or 6 months ago or more you would understand

I did and i still dont understand that....

then you didn;t know how humanity worked.

I did... it worked better back then, than it does now... the bandit skin was something worth killing for and didn't jump to zero randomly at log in lol

humanity at the moment raises continuously with time, i think is a bug.

then if you kill players with a lot of humanity you will keep your skin for a longer time.

your mumanity has always gone towards + over time every few mins it would change by about 5 poiunts or something. this is how people who shot someone out of self defence would become a hero again without giving blood bags, bandages or morphine

Dammit, leave the bandit thread if you are offended with pvp that much. Players can play as they wish according to Rocket, so I don't understand the objection with his kill count.

Also, the skin must be a glitch.

Edited by MLI

Your not a bandit. your just another wana be. Bandits kill people for gear not for a damn kill count *sigh*

Oh get over it already. It's a free world, people can play for whatever reason they wish. Also in reality it's more likely that people will shoot on sight than just rob others. I guess you've never spared someone's life just to have them come back and kill you as soon as they found another gun.

And learn to spell for the love of god... You're, wannabe. You people are on the fricken interwebz, use it!

To the OP: The skin is glitched I believe. Hubby killed 5 people, got skin, died, had skin for a few minutes after and then it disappeared. Despite his humanity still being at -9000 something.

Edited by SquishyBear

aslong as one does not cheat (including using other peoples scripted guns) its fair play. I dont mind being killed by a bandit, I dont care if he camps. however I think its wack to kill unarmed newspawns.

Thing is noobs and bitches who suck at the game will always hate bandits. the debug monitor shows your kills for a reason, its becouse you are supposed to kill survivors or bandits or both. but I understand that people who suck at the game get angry when they get killed by legit bandits. I think dr dre has a quote on the subject.....i think it goes something like "you more a bitch then a bitch"

Edited by Immortal Revolt

Oh sorry It was snoop lion who had the quote, the song is "bitch niggas"

Edit: sorry again its Nate dogs quote and the song is "Xxplosive"

Edited by Immortal Revolt

in real life people would not shoot on site. if they did the human race would be wiped out in 40 mins. look at the average life span. people are needed for medical, weapon repairs, veihcle repairs, construcion, watch you while you sleep, ammo tech, armour tech, weapon tech. my god the list goes on. people would not kill on site. plus in rel life the military would be the ones left alive.

so don't bring if this was real life in to it cos nothing about this game or mod is simulated

ye u r not a bandit, u r just a killer...and there is no skin for that :P

And you are just an idiot.

• Like 1

in real life people would not shoot on site. if they did the human race would be wiped out in 40 mins. look at the average life span. people are needed for medical, weapon repairs, veihcle repairs, construcion, watch you while you sleep, ammo tech, armour tech, weapon tech. my god the list goes on. people would not kill on site. plus in rel life the military would be the ones left alive.

so don't bring if this was real life in to it cos nothing about this game or mod is simulated

You are pretty clueless when it comes to human nature...

• Like 1

You are pretty clueless when it comes to human nature...

right. trust me i have much more idea about how military events are operated and about killing then you do

plus in rel life the military would be the ones left alive.

I would not discount the ability of angry, frightened and panicked civilians armed with pretty much anything to overrun a military base and get better equipment and go from there. Military and police likes to pretend they're the only ones who could handle themselves in disaster situations... sure there's training, first hand experience but there are plenty of civilians out there who take weapons training, survival training classes etc. They won't be functioning like a proper soldier but there'll be some close enough, so I wouldn't be so sure about that last sentence.

We're not talking some major disaster in one part of the world either, we are imagining a worldwide (zombie) apocalypse. Most countries can't run themselves without major fighting when they have a form of government, imagine them all gone. At first there will be killing, nothing but killing. It will calm down eventually but there will be a lot of shooting on sight in the first stages of an apocalypse. It's hard to control people who feel they have nothing to lose.

That's my opinion based on what I have seen from mankind and my fellow humans in my life so far.