dermimsy

BANDIT -- HELP

Spawn, you must not have ever been to the United States.

If you have $6-10,000, you can go to Cabela's and pick yourself up a .50 caliber "sniper" rifle (the Cabela's in the town I live in used to have a civilian Barrett even) and for another $1000 an AK-47 and an M16.

Canada is not quite as free, but these weapons are fairly readily available there as well. (you have more trouble getting pistols)

At least half the population in most areas is taught how to fire and maintain weapons as children hunting with their parents, in the more open areas of the country, the above average civilian shooters regularly shoot deer at 800m.

None of the people have any problems cleaning or operating all of the firearms they own, and some people have arsenals in their basements.

Guns are literally designed so that a drafted soldier can be taken away from his home and sent to the front line in a matter of days if necessary. Point and shoot.

But you are right, people won't raid military bases unless they are desperate, they won't need to in free countries.

Spawn, you must not have ever been to the United States.

If you have $6-10,000, you can go to Cabela's and pick yourself up a .50 caliber "sniper" rifle (the Cabela's in the town I live in used to have a civilian Barrett even) and for another $1000 an AK-47 and an M16.

Canada is not quite as free, but these weapons are fairly readily available there as well. (you have more trouble getting pistols)

At least half the population in most areas is taught how to fire and maintain weapons as children hunting with their parents, in the more open areas of the country, the above average civilian shooters regularly shoot deer at 800m.

None of the people have any problems cleaning or operating all of the firearms they own, and some people have arsenals in their basements.

Guns are literally designed so that a drafted soldier can be taken away from his home and sent to the front line in a matter of days if necessary. Point and shoot.

But you are right, people won't raid military bases unless they are desperate, they won't need to in free countries.

yeah u see i have no idea about gun laws in the US.

australia every wepons is registered even crossbows you need a licence and have it stored in a specific safe. except in the NT where I live. automatic weapons are illegal. semi is legal but then not eveyone can get a licence. you cant even have a BB gun here or a training weapon without a licence. air rifles the same. but thats prob why our crime / murder rate is nothing like it is over there. plus many other factors.

thank god I live in Australia

I learned to shoot before I learned to walk. My first rifle was a Winchester pump action .22 made roughly 1930.

The lawful ownership of firearms is critical to a free society. How a government treats gun owners is a pretty good indicator of how the "ruling" class feels about the general population. The more lax the gun laws, the more respect government has for its citizens. The tighter the gun laws, the more the government seeks to control the citizens life.

• Like 1

yeah u see i have no idea about gun laws in the US.

australia every wepons is registered even crossbows you need a licence and have it stored in a specific safe. except in the NT where I live. automatic weapons are illegal. semi is legal but then not eveyone can get a licence. you cant even have a BB gun here or a training weapon without a licence. air rifles the same. but thats prob why our crime / murder rate is nothing like it is over there. plus many other factors.

thank god I live in Australia

Yeah man, all that paperwork in someone's drawer is really gonna stop them badass criminals from breaking the law and obtaining whatever object they wish. They will all turn into innocent, law abiding, useful members of society because there is a piece of paper attached to an object!

Love when crime/murder statistics come up. How much bigger is the population in the US compared to Australia? (it's 14 times btw)

You don't think that might make a difference, do you?

How about social issues? Employment/ unemployment? Demographics? Policing? You have to be really simple to drink the "more guns = more crime/ murders" kool aid. Gee, I wonder why police and military need them if all they do is cause crime and murder...

Are you aware of countries such as Switzerland? Might wanna look into their gun control habits or lack thereof.

• Like 1

Yeah man, all that paperwork in someone's drawer is really gonna stop them badass criminals from breaking the law and obtaining whatever object they wish. They will all turn into innocent, law abiding, useful members of society because there is a piece of paper attached to an object!

Love when crime/murder statistics come up. How much bigger is the population in the US compared to Australia? (it's 14 times btw)

You don't think that might make a difference, do you?

How about social issues? Employment/ unemployment? Demographics? Policing? You have to be really simple to drink the "more guns = more crime/ murders" kool aid. Gee, I wonder why police and military need them if all they do is cause crime and murder...

Are you aware of countries such as Switzerland? Might wanna look into their gun control habits or lack thereof.

Switzerland is the best country in the world, My dream is to live there, Its the only true democrazy in the world. I live in a polydictatorship and it sucks, I vote on diferent lieing dictators every fourth year and I get fucked every time