dermimsy

BANDIT -- HELP

to fix a fatigured spring you need a fire and water. To make a new spring you need the right guage piano wire, some basic tools, fire and water. The extractor fails if you slam shut the bolt on a miss/dual feeding round, but if you do your retarded. If the extractor fails its probebly the spring or due to corrosion on the ext/slide/bolt. Fireing pins dont brake unless retards dry fireing the gun alot of times but then again you should not have a firearm becouse they are not for retards. I dont think civilians would use light machinguns so we dont need to know how it works and if we needed to know we would figure it out...

and by the way, NVG is VERY easy to make yourself, most people already have all the components needed for it at home

This I would like to know. can youn make IR sights as well or IR pointers

This I would like to know. can youn make IR sights as well or IR pointers

Also you can get NVG's of ebay. they are crappy but still work. not as good as gen 3 NVG but. not from what I have seen on there

you missed carbon build up on the bolt for the extractor claw failing. :)

Hehe I see you changed that pathetic self centred sociopathic avatar of yours, good!

Yeah good point Carbon build up will fail the extractor but that means you have not cleaned your gun propely. And just so you know military boy(lieing toy you NEVER been in the military) there is nothing called extractor cloaw, its called extractor

I mean NIGHT VISION GOGGLES

With LED spotlights covered by DIY infrared filters and a digital camera with lowlight tech

Edited by Immortal Revolt

Hehe I see you changed that pathetic self centred sociopathic avatar of yours, good!

Yeah good point Carbon build up will fail the extractor but that means you have not cleaned your gun propely. And just so you know military boy(lieing toy you NEVER been in the military) there is nothing called extractor cloaw, its called extractor

hmm currently serving my 7th year

people dont like my pick cos they dont look half as well built. I see people who work out and actually care about their health saying hey man nice gains you got. whats your split like

as for the extractor claw thats my fat fingers. also its is called an extractor claw. It is written in the manual and in the weapon tests, maybe not in your 3rd world country but ours it is.

so your wrong. u can stop trolling now

people dont like my pick cos they dont look half as well built. I see people who work out and actually care about their health saying hey man nice gains you got. whats your split like

Thats called a sosiopathic self centred psychopatic personality

Thats called a sosiopathic self centred psychopatic personality

hmm also called reality. a reality is that of something of real or actual events.

as someone said the other day. in here. haters gonna hate

Fire? hahaha your so fucking stupid fire? HAHAHAHAHA

Wow your far out in space, you should read up on technological history, I bet you think america or russia developed the NIGHT VISION and the stealth aircraft hahaha

Fire? hahaha your so fucking stupid fire? HAHAHAHAHA

Wow your far out in space, you should read up on technological history, I bet you think america or russia developed the NIGHT VISION and the stealth aircraft hahaha

fact. I never cared to find out what they used for NVG's in the 1930's

again fail at trolling

Thats becouse your ignorant

or i never cared as I had no interest. do you have interest in every little part of history and know the dates of everything?

no, is that cos your ignorant?

fail troll

Your two word vocabulary speaks for itself, a tip for you my friend, lay of the steroids, its not good for your brain or your ego....a swollen ego is your worst enemy

Edited by Immortal Revolt

hmm i get drug tested in the forces. no steroids or rage here.

you just fail so bad at trolling and your not getting to me its pathetic

ok.

lol that was prob the best trolling comment you have made. i will give you that one but still didn't get to me

I never Said any thing about rage. In LALA land everybody is happy

I live in reality so Im bound to be bitter

ok bored of this now.

cya buddy. tll next time if the mod doesn't close this down