Bonkey (DayZ)

AU 500 Private Hive

EDIT: Server was shut down due to annoying host and hacked weapons overflow. New server thread: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/99263-chernarus-coffee-club-private-hive-new-server-info-active-admins-latest-anti-hacking-technology-teamspeak-fresh-server-loads-of-cars-not-ta/

Edited by Bonkey
  • Like 1

Alright well, the concept sounds great but I'll probably have issues with lag.

Played for a good 20-30 minutes on this server today, there were a few clan boys on hovering over Cherno.

You guys are damn lucky all I had was a PDW because I could've nailed that helicopter a few times, you also sent someone looking for me and he almost stepped on me, I don't know how he didn't see me because he shon his flashlight on me from literally 1m away!

Anyway, expect me to be back :)

Played for a good 20-30 minutes on this server today, there were a few clan boys on hovering over Cherno.

You guys are damn lucky all I had was a PDW because I could've nailed that helicopter a few times, you also sent someone looking for me and he almost stepped on me, I don't know how he didn't see me because he shon his flashlight on me from literally 1m away!

Anyway, expect me to be back :)

Yea, that was probably us, someone stole our second heli and was flying away toward cherno, basically we wanted him dead xD so we followed him to cherno where he ended up crashing :P

Great work on this one, found a vehical for the first time in my dayz life. Having fun with the good FPS. Looking forward to the future of this!

=D Thanks, the owner of DayZ 9999 is giving us hes coding, so it will be even more optimized and they will be some new extra buildings in pointless towns and getting regular players on ther server will make good community =D

Yea, that was probably us, someone stole our second heli and was flying away toward cherno, basically we wanted him dead xD so we followed him to cherno where he ended up crashing :P

Haha well there is one in Cherno and another in Elektro right now

Haha well there is one in Cherno and another in Elektro right now

Yup, they both need a lot of repairing though >.< and we are gonna leave them for other people =D

Pretty good day in your server today _b

Had a little exciting rub in with 2 guys in a green car, took them out and got some much needed supplies :P

I must ask though, what is with the pings? I am in Christchurch, New Zealand and get a ping of 200. A friend also get an extremely high ping, is it based in WA?

Pretty good day in your server today _b

Had a little exciting rub in with 2 guys in a green car, took them out and got some much needed supplies :P

I must ask though, what is with the pings? I am in Christchurch, New Zealand and get a ping of 200. A friend also get an extremely high ping, is it based in WA?

Lmao xD that was 2 of our clan members heading up to check our old camp that got raided. Props to you for taking them out though xD (they are pretty annoying anyways) ahha. But im not sure about the ping, its slowly settling for us, not sure about you guys. and tbh, i think its actually hosted in america (im not the one who pays for it and manages that stuff) >.< Its good your enjoying it though :) so are we

Shit, this looks amazing! I'm most happy about the 100+ vehicles. Is it made so that more than one vehicle spawns in a spawn spot, or so that there are just more spawn points?

Shit, this looks amazing! I'm most happy about the 100+ vehicles. Is it made so that more than one vehicle spawns in a spawn spot, or so that there are just more spawn points?

We are glad you like it :) most cars have a chance to spawn in 1 spot or another, we have it so that basically every car spawns in a spawn point (Like for example, the heli can spawn in 4 different places, but it only spawns once and we have just added the extra helis in) plus we put a few extra spawn points in. The guy in our clan who is coding it all put in camp sites scattered randomly around the map. Which comes with a camp car shelter with 2 random cars in them and a fuel tank. Which will be pretty fun =D

Hey Bonkey, I just wanted to say that you have done a great job on the server, and it's definitely my new go-to server when i start-up my PC :3. I just have a question though, I was just wondering if you can see the chat that people put into the server? Say if i put 'LuLz found heli zomg' into the group chat or something, would you be able to see it? Seeing as you're the admin and all :P. By the way, I also apologise for 'Combat Logging' I believe you called it, I didn't actually know it was illegal :o Thanks again!

Hey Bonkey, I just wanted to say that you have done a great job on the server, and it's definitely my new go-to server when i start-up my PC :3. I just have a question though, I was just wondering if you can see the chat that people put into the server? Say if i put 'LuLz found heli zomg' into the group chat or something, would you be able to see it? Seeing as you're the admin and all :P. By the way, I also apologise for 'Combat Logging' I believe you called it, I didn't actually know it was illegal :o Thanks again!

Thats great! =D You should be thanking Yospos (Greggy ingame) he pays for most of it and do all the coding, i just so all the posts, manage TS etc. But Yep, we can see literally everything in the logs, from what you say, to what you have in your bags. We banned a clan the other day, we caught them with a heap of AS50 TWS's full coyte backpacks, nvg's etc. We don't check it often, as it might give away a location of someones camp or something, and we want to play legit like everyone else :P And that's okay, Not so fun when your they prey, but theres nothing more annoying when you've lined someone up and they see you and log out xD. Yospos is going to add a code to make your body stay there for about 10 seconds after you log to stop people from doing it though.