Cataris

[AUS] New Chernarus Republic

Name: Brendan

How did you hear of us? Forums

Why do you wish to join us? sounds like a good clan

Will you keep a consistent approach to our Real-Life Military Simulator for DayZ? yes

(Meaning we as a Guild use real life codewords and act as a real militia/military)

Soldier or Citizen? soldier

Do you abide by our laws and will work as a team rather than lone-wolf? Unless authorized. yes

Do you swear undying loyalty to the NCR, your fellow comrades and your President? yes

(Required)

Edited by bozo97

Name: Zane

How did you hear of us? Didn't. Found you guys when I was browsing through the clan listings.

Why do you wish to join us? Just looking for an active clan to be apart of. This looks like the right place :)

Will you keep a consistent approach to our Real-Life Military Simulator for DayZ? Sure do.

Soldier or Citizen? I'm not much of a shot so I guess I'll be citizen for now.

Do you abide by our laws and will work as a team rather than lone-wolf? Unless authorized. I agree.

Do you swear undying loyalty to the NCR, your fellow comrades and your President? I swear.

Name: mooman101

How did you hear of us?: i heard of you via google searching for a dayz clan.

Why do you wish to join us?: i think this would be the best dayz clan outthere your description is enticing.

Will you keep a consistent approach to our Real-Life Military Simulator for DayZ?: to the best of my ability.

Soldier or Citizen?: my first choice would be soldier.

Do you abide by our laws and will work as a team rather than lone-wolf? Unless authorized.

Do you swear undying loyalty to the NCR, your fellow comrades and your President?: yes i will follow all rules as i em ordered.

best regards mooman101

Name: Ryan

How did you hear of us?

I was just looking for a clan and found your post.

Why do you wish to join us?

I like the way your clan in organized and i have become bored with playing dayz by myself.

Will you keep a consistent approach to our Real-Life Military Simulator for DayZ?

Wilco

Soldier or Citizen?

A little of both.

Do you abide by our laws and will work as a team rather than lone-wolf? Unless authorized.

Yes i will.

Do you swear undying loyalty to the NCR, your fellow comrades and your President?

Yes

Name:

Percy

How did you hear of us?:

This forum topic!

Why do you wish to join us?:

I have been playing solo for a long time now, and life on the land is hard. I am tired of bandits terrorizing Chernarus, tired of eating meat to get my blood back, and tired of breaking my leg in the middle of the woods with nobody around to help. I am a team player at heart and I like your hierarchical, military approach.

Will you keep a consistent approach to our Real-Life Military Simulator for DayZ?:

Absolutely. I am an avid roleplayer and you have hit upon a fantastic idea for this game, I'm so in.

Soldier or citizen?

Citizen - I'm fast, I'm quiet, and I know Chernarus like the back of my hand.

Do you abide by our laws and will work as a team rather than lone-wolf? Unless authorized:

Absolutely. First in, last out, never a man behind.

Do you swear undying loyalty to the NCR, your fellow comrades and your President?:

I do so solemnly swear.

percivaliant

Name:

Matt

How did you hear of us?

The forum post

Why do you wish to join us?

I am looking for a way to enhance my DayZ gaming experience and working in a team seems like a fun way to do so

Will you keep a consistent approach to our Real-Life Military Simulator for DayZ?

(Meaning we as a Guild use real life codewords and act as a real militia/military)

I will try to the best of my ability

Soldier or Citizen?

Citizen, I feel I am good at run and grabs through a city

I agree to the terms and conditions stated above

Do you swear undying loyalty to the NCR, your fellow comrades and your President?

I swear loyalty to those I am ordered to

wenzel.boy

Application Format

Name: Zachary

How did you hear of us: Visited a server, your troopers were online. Two of them I believe.

Why do you wish to join us: Always was an NCR supporter in New Vegas, your clan doesn't seem bad so far, structure seems alright, and I could really use a team.

(Meaning we as a Guild use real life codewords and act as a real militia/military: I think I can manage to do that.

Soldier or Citizen: I think citizen. I see none on your list, which I assume means everyone went for soldier, so I'm thinking you need some citizens in your group in order to keep things running.

Do you abide by our laws and will work as a team rather than lone-wolf? Unless authorized: I'm always a team worker, of course. Rules are rules to me!

Do you swear undying loyalty to the NCR, your fellow comrades and your President: Unless I am given just cause to believe the nation and my leader have betrayed my rights and trust, I will stay loyal to this nation and my fellow citizens.

(Required)