Sign in to follow this  
chrisreynolds743

Starting a New Private Hive for old school players to enjoy

This post is to the public players that enjoyed dayz before all the hacking, duping and bs tactics. My friends and I were to the point where we were going to stop playing dayz because everyone we kill has a hacked weapon or is duping the items. We are starting this server to bring back old school, hard to get loot, slow and steady tactics that require true team work to survive. It will be password protected so only people we know to be good hard working players can join. We now have an official server that we will be playing with select few that respond to this post until our private hive gets set up. We will only be taking a few from the "test server" to join the password protected one. Our admins are extremely smart and good with programming. They have what it takes to monitor and find hackers easily with the freedom a private hive provides us.

If anyone still enjoys competitive fair and balanced playing environment then please post here with a few sentences about yourself, your play style, favorite weapons ect, it doesnt have to be an essay just a short summery of your preferred gaming experience. We have our own vent and a trusted team of seven at the moment to help run the server. We have everything but true hard working old school dayz loving players. We want to return this style of play back to the community before the release this winter. If this is something you and friends would enjoy then please leave a post and we will add you to vent and play together and let your game and character speak for itself. Thanks for reading we look forward to seeing you in the game.

Chris

Edited by chrisreynolds743
  • Like 2

Vouch this. We will be looking to start a nice community, with fair play.

Side chat enabled for TEXT only. No Voice.

No admin abuse. No hackers. No scripters. No dupers. No cloners. No cheating.

Bandits, Survivors, Clans and Lonewolves are welcome. So post up.

Edited by Lucent

I think a lot of people are going to start doing this.

Edited by mgsloth

Server is up.

Server IP: 23.29.76.170:3802

3rd person enabled.

no tracers.

no nameplates.

CH enabled

Medium Vehicle spawns. 30+

Password Protected

No hacking, duping, cloning, scripting, etc.

SERVER HOSTED IN: Los Angeles

by: SurvivalServers.com

GMT-8 by default, can change timezones if needed.

Edited by Lucent

Running smooth right now.

10+ players, while our group of ~10 is sleeping..

This post is to the public players that enjoyed dayz before all the hacking, duping and bs tactics.

Hi Chris,

How about new players that want to play in the oldschool way? I wasn't around for the good ol' days, but I definitely prefer that kind of playstyle.

Hi Chris,

How about new players that want to play in the oldschool way? I wasn't around for the good ol' days, but I definitely prefer that kind of playstyle.

Of course you can join!

We are a helpful bunch of players.. I'm sure you will find the info you need if you stop by the server and just play.

Watch out for banditos though.

• Like 1

I just started a few days ago and looking for a server/team to join. Already been nuked a couple of times. Skype name is damian.fayte

Server IP: 23.29.76.170:3802

add to your favorites!

• Like 1

Of course you can join!

:thumbsup:

If anyone still enjoys competitive fair and balanced playing environment then please post here with a few sentences about yourself, your play style, favorite weapons ect, it doesnt have to be an essay just a short summery of your preferred gaming experience.

Fair enough!

I'm a 34 year old dude who plays mostly military sim games. I live in Boston, so I am east coast. I see this game as a men vs zombies kind of thing, so I am not really looking to kill other people, lest I am fired on by bandits and forced to defend myself. The idea of traveling several km to rescue someone or trade weapons or accomplish some repair or other task sounds great to me. I have had a blast the last few days just running around the woods raiding small towns and deer stands. I'm a WWII buff, so alot of the weapons in this game are new to me... I can't speak too much about my favorites yet. A friendly player met me and gave me an M14 AIM the other day, and I have been using that with great results. Recently secured a G17 pistol to replace my 1911 so I have some light with a weapon at night in lieu of NV goggles. I am currently on my 4th life and have been alive for a couple of days now, with a humanity of >3,000. Additionally, I'm pretty humorous, so my chat isn't boring. ;)

Edited by klesh

:thumbsup:

Fair enough!

I'm a 34 year old dude who plays mostly military sim games. I live in Boston, so I am east coast. I see this game as a men vs zombies kind of thing, so I am not really looking to kill other people, lest I am fired on by bandits and forced to defend myself. The idea of traveling several km to rescue someone or trade weapons or accomplish some repair or other task sounds great to me. I have had a blast the last few days just running around the woods raiding small towns and deer stands. I'm a WWII buff, so alot of the weapons in this game are new to me... I can't speak too much about my favorites yet. A friendly player met me and gave me an M14 AIM the other day, and I have been using that with great results. Recently secured a G17 pistol to replace my 1911 so I have some light with a weapon at night in lieu of NV goggles. I am currently on my 4th life and have been alive for a couple of days now, with a humanity of >3,000. Additionally, I'm pretty humorous, so my chat isn't boring. ;)

We'd love for you continue your enjoyment of dayz on our server!

It's a fair place to play, and while we do have bandits.. Most of them are playing bandits and not trying to ruin peoples gameplay experience.. Just a different tactic and gameplay style that some.. including myself.. enjoy.

We try our hardest to make it a safe, fair place to play and to keep hackers/scripters/dupers and other unfair players out.

While we admit that there's probably no way to completely get rid of it, we will do our best.. and if we see ANY hacked items on the server.. They will be deleted and the people with them will be banned. This is a private server, so the only way to get hacked items is to be a hacker.. or to know a hacker.

• Like 1

Would I be able to request on behalf of a friend as well? I know I'd kill for a server without scripts/hacks, especially if you have that script to prevent ALT + F4ing, positive he would as well. I ran into 2 people with hacked in weapons, and one guy that ALT + F4ed after shooting at me, on top of being TPed 13,000m away from Kamenka while trying to help said friend who was perma unconscious on the coast near Kamenka, and that was just on one low pop server. Not entirely sure how the private hives work, but even if we have to start from scratch, we'd prefer that over hackers any day of the week.

Would I be able to request on behalf of a friend as well? I know I'd kill for a server without scripts/hacks, especially if you have that script to prevent ALT + F4ing, positive he would as well. I ran into 2 people with hacked in weapons, and one guy that ALT + F4ed after shooting at me, on top of being TPed 13,000m away from Kamenka while trying to help said friend who was perma unconscious on the coast near Kamenka, and that was just on one low pop server. Not entirely sure how the private hives work, but even if we have to start from scratch, we'd prefer that over hackers any day of the week.

You will LOVE our server then.

We have ZERO hacked weapons. About 30-50 vehicles. (~10 are bikes)

I have full control over everything in the server as well. And our group is always monitoring the server and doing detective work.

We've had a few run ins with hackers, but mostly people spawning in items.

Lots of the bugs are fixed on this server as well. People can still ALT+F4.. but if you report it to an admin (by saying it in side chat) we can easily look into it and give the player a warning, kill them so they start on a fresh spawn next time, or even kick/ban them.

Basically, this server is PURELY LEGIT. No cheats or exploits are allowed, and we are looking to get a community that has similar feelings towards cheaters.

Play fair, play respectful, be reasonable and have a good time.

You will LOVE our server then.

We have ZERO hacked weapons. About 30-50 vehicles. (~10 are bikes)

I have full control over everything in the server as well. And our group is always monitoring the server and doing detective work.

We've had a few run ins with hackers, but mostly people spawning in items.

Lots of the bugs are fixed on this server as well. People can still ALT+F4.. but if you report it to an admin (by saying it in side chat) we can easily look into it and give the player a warning, kill them so they start on a fresh spawn next time, or even kick/ban them.

Basically, this server is PURELY LEGIT. No cheats or exploits are allowed, and we are looking to get a community that has similar feelings towards cheaters.

Play fair, play respectful, be reasonable and have a good time.

Definitely something I'd like. How exactly would I go about joining it? Any other way aside from ventrilo (IE Steam, Skype etc)?

Edited by OttS

Hey Chris,

Im 16 Years old and come from Germany. ( So sorry my english pls :D ) I´m Playing DayZ for 2 Months now and i´m start getting pissed by the Hackers. Just some Days ago i lost all of my equip, qhich i worked very hard for cause i got killed by a Hacker. This frustrated me and i started think about to quit dayZ, but then i saw that there are private Hive Servers with special protection etc. Today i stared my searh for a good one and finally i found one :)) My favourite Weapon is a DMR. I just like the sound and the style of this weapon. ( and i have to say i do not like the AS50 or L85 so much, cause i think that they are a bit too strong ( 1-shot etc.)) So i hope you liked this little conception and i would be pleased if i could play on your Server :)

with greetings Bunny

P.S.:Im away for the 3 or 4 next days, because im getting a new PC but you can add me on skype :winston.die.fotze and i will accept you (If im allowed to join your Server :D ). And again im sorry for my bad spelling/langauge skills, it´s just school english :DD

I'm looking for a server like this as well. I was playing on a private hive that just recently shut down one of thier servers to use it for one of the new maps and changed the time zones. This made it so I would be playing at night almost all the time so this is why I'm on the hunt for a new server. I am 33 years old and from Indiana, so I am GMT -5 time. I don't KoS unless I feel it's going to be a sketchy situation, but for the most part, I play as a friendly. I do have all of the VOIP software and I saw that you guys prefer ventrilo which I actually do as well. In game name is same as forums name.

Hey Chris when i first got dayz when it came out there were no hackers or anything like that and i would love to be able to play like that again therefore i would want to be able to play in this private hive that you have created, i also like the fact that you have taken out the overpowered weapons such as the L85 and AS50 as it is hardly a challenge for players with these weapons. my skype is ohJoely thanks :)

Hello!

Me & my friends would be glad to play on your server.

About us: we are from Russia, never used hacks, cheats & scripts. All over 25 years old.

We are not bandits, but can open fire back.

I'm ready to answer on any questions in skype: rastanick.

Edited by Retiff

Hey Chris,

Im 16 Years old and come from Germany. ( So sorry my english pls :D ) I´m Playing DayZ for 2 Months now and i´m start getting pissed by the Hackers. Just some Days ago i lost all of my equip, qhich i worked very hard for cause i got killed by a Hacker. This frustrated me and i started think about to quit dayZ, but then i saw that there are private Hive Servers with special protection etc. Today i stared my searh for a good one and finally i found one :)) My favourite Weapon is a DMR. I just like the sound and the style of this weapon. ( and i have to say i do not like the AS50 or L85 so much, cause i think that they are a bit too strong ( 1-shot etc.)) So i hope you liked this little conception and i would be pleased if i could play on your Server :)

with greetings Bunny

P.S.:Im away for the 3 or 4 next days, because im getting a new PC but you can add me on skype :winston.die.fotze and i will accept you (If im allowed to join your Server :D ). And again im sorry for my bad spelling/langauge skills, it´s just school english :DD

Sorry i have a new computer and forgot my Skype password so you can add me on Facebook aswell ( https://www.facebook.com/winston.schilling )

Heyo. o/

A friend and myself are looking to get back into the game after taking a break for a few months. Our will to play DayZ basically died alongside far too many characters at the hands of haxx. Before we quit, we'd normally roam in a group of 2-4, favoring the bandit side of play but never venturing near spawn zones or killing identifiably young players.

My Skype is octaevdron, if you require another method of contact please PM me.

I have a team of about 6 players that would love to try the server out. We currently play on a private hive iwth pretty active admins, but the hackers are just out of control and its driving away the player base. Would love to try your server out and play with some more mature players. Most of our group is at least 25 or so. I myself have been playing FPS games since the original Wolfenstein haha. You can contact me through PMs on this forum or email bigeazyxx@yahoo.com. We are really looking forward to playing with you guys. :)

edit: I just played on the "test server" and encountered two hackers. One took an entire clip of m14, then spawned a heli and flew off. The other took 4 shots with a CZ550 and half a clip of AK, then shot through the walls. I wont be returning to the test server...

Someday ill be able to play this game without cheaters.....SIGH.

Edited by bigeazy

This post is to the public players that enjoyed dayz before all the hacking, duping and bs tactics. My friends and I were to the point where we were going to stop playing dayz because everyone we kill has a hacked weapon or is duping the items. We are starting this server to bring back old school, hard to get loot, slow and steady tactics that require true team work to survive. It will be password protected as soon as we get enough members so only people we know to be good hard working players can join. We will only be taking a few from the "test server" to join the password protected one. Our admins are extremely smart and good with programming. They have what it takes to monitor and find hackers easily with the freedom a private hive provides us.

If anyone still enjoys competitive fair and balanced playing environment then please post here with a few sentences about yourself, your play style, favorite weapons ect, it doesnt have to be an essay just a short summery of your preferred gaming experience. We have our own vent and a trusted team of seven at the moment to help run the server. We have everything but true hard working old school dayz loving players. We want to return this style of play back to the community before the release this winter. If this is something you and friends would enjoy then please go to legitdayz.com and lets play together and let your game and character speak for itself. Thanks for reading we look forward to seeing you in the game.

Edited by Boneboys