BioXide

New survival video series

Hello guys, I'm currently doing a survival video series with my buddy on DayZ, the difference here from other videos is that our series has great quality, straight to the point & it's rather short (Most episodes are around 20mins) but it's a mixture of 2-3 hours of footage edited to a 20min video in order to keep people entertained with the best parts. Not like the other 1hour videos with 30mins of walking in the forest and 2mins of action. Also we're recruiting more people to join our group, hit me up on steam bioxide5.

"DayZ Adventures follows the story of 2 friends, surviving the zombie apocalypse that has wrecked the area in which they were studying. Now, stranded in a country that they're not even from, must battle the ongoing fight for survival and set aside their differences in order to work together and overcome this nightmare, this is their story... their last moments before their inevitable death... "

EP 1

"In this episode, we learn the ropes of survival in this post-apocalyptic wasteland, we end up getting good weapons and meeting other survivors, which one of them gives us a car out of nowhere..."

EP 2

"In this episode, after getting our car stolen we decided to hike into the woods in search of barns and small towns for supplies, while trying to reach our destination, the north airfield. Sadly, things don't turn out how we expected..."

Enjoy! Subscribe if you enjoyed. :)

• Like 2

Your intro hurts my eyes :D Cool videos tho.

Thanks, yea the intro is kinda flashy, been thinking about changing it to something less hurtful on the eyes x).

Hey there, i wouldnt mind doing day z commentaries with you guys. As i am a commentater on youtube, I recently restarted my channel though. I have 80 subs and 4k video views.

Hey there, i wouldnt mind doing day z commentaries with you guys. As i am a commentater on youtube, I recently restarted my channel though. I have 80 subs and 4k video views.

Hit me up on steam, bioxide5, we could use more numbers. :P

Nice videos, I have watched both of them. :)

Thanks man, subscribe if you enjoyed them, there's gonna be tons more of episodes coming. :)

u always cross each other's firing lines?

kinda funny your 'mate" is playing with a female skin and u keep calling him bitch :P

New episode out, EP4 is on it's way, enjoy :)

EP 3

"In this episode, we were split up in the 1st half of the video, scavenging on our own to stay alive and meet up at the Balota Airstrip AKA "Camp of Dreams", we put that name to the place since we always find decent medium guns there. After some long successions, we end up trapped in a house with a horde of zombies and only one way out..."

Edited by BioXide

The childish humor and use of the "N" word is not my thing, I turned it off after about 2 minutes. Good luck with the series though.

The childish humor and use of the "N" word is not my thing, I turned it off after about 2 minutes. Good luck with the series though.

That's why there's over a thousand of other youtubers doing DayZ videos using military terms & acting "mature" in order to please and attract a mature audience.

In my case, I prefer not acting something I'm not in order to gain a few more views.

But thanks anyways :).