DayZNation

Stuck "loading" screen on Vilayer Hive

Hi there

I crashed a helicopter and could not respawn.

Since then i can load the normal hive games up fine but when i go onto the vilayer hive (which i died on) it just sits there on the "loading" screen?

Is there a solution as ive uninstalled and reinstalled and it didnt work.

Character position might be corrupted.. If so you are screwed unless it gets reset.

i had the same issue and this fixed it,

go onto your Command Prompt or CMD and put the following code in

ipconfig/flushdns

this should flush ur DNS, after this you should be able to join the servers <3

i can join servers just not Vilayer ones.

My mate is also having the same problem.

I am having the same issue. Except it is with the Falluajh map that Vilayer hosts ( across dozens of servers) on their own Fallujah hive. Damn hacker wiped a server dead and I alt f4ed ( way to late to save anything) and have been stuck at loading anytime I try to connect now. I tried going to Vilayer.com but there was button to click that I could see for any sort of technical help. No forums of any kind. So I am coming here to look for help. I will try that ip flush thing and post an update to see how it goes.

added-

Didn't fix it.

Edited by BTT`

from Vilayer

"we just released Vilayer Code 2.8.3 to address this issue. Please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue after updating your server.

Best Regards,

Shawn Bayer (Support Technician)

Vilayer LTD | www.vilayer.com"

from Vilayer

"we just released Vilayer Code 2.8.3 to address this issue. Please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue after updating your server.

Best Regards,

Shawn Bayer (Support Technician)

Vilayer LTD | www.vilayer.com"

I am still experiencing the described problem - being stuck in loading screen - on all the vilayer hive servers (mainly Lingor) I've tried for past 3 days now. I think I have also either desinced in mid-air or had a "weird" death - not sure. The dns flush unfortunately did not help.

Can you provide us with any information on when this might get fixed? I would happily accept losing all my gear if a deletion of my database entry would fix the problem on the hive servers on which I so far really enjoyed playing (edit: although I must say that loading times on any vilayer hosted server have always been unusually long even before this).

Edited by birnego

I have this problem as well.

I'm going to copy straight from a post I made in an other thread on this issue which seemed outdated. Thanks in advance.

What happened:

• I got shot (friendly fire) and killed inside a supermarket on Panthera map (Vilayer hive).
  • The server was: 208.115.201.154:2342 (which is named Banzore.com)
  • After I got killed, I waited for "you are dead" screen, clicked disconnect and then clicked join to respawn like I always do when I die.
  • Stuck at "loading". The longest I've tried to wait is 45 minutes.

What I believe is the problem:

• I got killed inside a building, and somehow my position corrupted my data. I am not certain of this.

What I've tried to fix it:

• Tried to create new player profile. No success.
  • Erased old player profile. No success.
  • Tried to update everything in Dayz Commander. No success.
  • Tried to verify integrity of both Arma II and Operation Arrowhead in Steam. No success.
  • Tried to reinstall everything. No success.
  • Tried to join other Vilayer hive servers with Panthera map. No success.
  • Tried to join other Vilayer hive servers with other maps. Got in, but stil No success at joining Panthera maps.

What I've heard could fix this issue:

• Wait for the Vilayer hive to wipe your data.
  • Wait for the Vilayer hive to restart (might be the same thing).

What I'm going to try now:

• Heard of a way to use multiple player accounts. I'm going to try this only to see if I can get it working.
  • Look for possible ways to wipe my character data from the hive database which is most likely the issue here.

Let me know if anyone have found a fix. So far I haven't, but I'll promise to get back here and report if I do find a fix.

Final solution as of now is to just play on other servers.

Thanks for reading. Please reply.

Ni vilayer servers come up for me. That's all I play on I use commander I have to go into recent and I can c them they are grey not white when I have everything up to date and it matches the server. As well I c other people on when I click on one I get stuck at loading screen with the bar ne ideas

Ni vilayer servers come up for me. That's all I play on I use commander I have to go into recent and I can c them they are grey not white when I have everything up to date and it matches the server. As well I c other people on when I click on one I get stuck at loading screen with the bar ne ideas

fwiw, i tried stopping the server, uninstalling namalsk completely, installing a different map (Utes) and that worked. Tried installing Fallujah too, that works, will try Namalsk tomorrow and see if that works again. Also set the 'enforce beta version' to match the current highest arma 2 version in dayz commander.

fwiw, i tried stopping the server, uninstalling namalsk completely, installing a different map (Utes) and that worked. Tried installing Fallujah too, that works, will try Namalsk tomorrow and see if that works again. Also set the 'enforce4 beta version' to match the current highest arma 2 version in dayz commander.

good luck bro shit didn't work for me