Sign in to follow this  
#Sleepy

Dexter | Heinz Beans! | S06E03

Started watching Dexter about a week ago and am already on the sixth season, while watching some Beans happened to catch my eye. What do you guys think?

buD75.png

• Like 1

It makes sense now.

The Tooth Fairy found out about DayZ on Goggle, and it turned him into the psychopath he was, and gave him a craving for Heinz beans...

I can't believe I didn't see it before!

• Like 2

I love the series, but, seriously, do you think this belong to the general section of the forums?

Edit: Can't wait for season 7, you know why :D

Edited by sarkasm0

You do know, Hienz beans has been around alot longer than DayZ. .... .. right? and that episode aired; October 16, 2011

Well clearly! But I just thought it was cool since it related to DayZ.

b5.jpg

Belfast-Metro-2669-Heinz%20Beans%20-140305.jpg

DAYZ RELATES BUSES AND ASIANS.

Ugh, don't be a dick I didn't google pictures oh Heinz Beans. I stumbled on part of the can while watching a show.

Ugh, don't be a dick I didn't google pictures oh Heinz Beans. I stumbled on part of the can while watching a show.

Sorry, just woke up, all crankylike :X

Actually can't wait for this season of Dex. Looking good :)

• Like 1

The teeth had hatchets. They were threats.

• Like 1

The teeth had hatchets. They were threats.

Was just in the Berezino Apartments, heal'd up and go to walk out of the top floor with my buddy behind me. When suddenly a Wild Bandit challenged me, he used Hatchet Attack and I used M14 Spray. I won.

Was just in the Berezino Apartments, heal'd up and go to walk out of the top floor with my buddy behind me. When suddenly a Wild Bandit challenged me, he used Hatchet Attack and I used M14 Spray. I won.

If I have a hatchet, and I know someone wants to kill me with a gun, I challenge them to a hatchet showdown :P

Sorry to necro (like it matters with a zombie game :P), but I was JUST about to post this, and then found it after a quick search. You TOTALLY beat me to it (by a couple of years); not surprised, though, considering when the episode aired. I'm playing ketchup (see what I did there?) on Netflix right now for Dexter. On Season 6 I believe. Anyway, cool beans!

zombie-pcgh.jpg

Edited by Mancomb