Sign in to follow this  
theg481

Vehicle Claiming (1 Player each vehicle)

On my DayZ experience i noticed that alot of players just collect all the vehicles and then place them out of the map with a campsite. This really annoys me, since most of them have around 6+ vehicles standing there. Which will make it very hard to find a vehicle.

My idea:

Make an option to claim a vehicle, details:

- You can only claim 1 vehicle

- If you already have a vehicle and claim another vehicle, then the new vehicle will be yours and your old one will respawn.

More specific about the Claim:

- You will only be able to save a vehicle once it is claimed.

*You can still ride the vehicle, but it respawns to its owner's last saved place when you disconnect.

- You can still check the Gear if it's unclaimed, so stealing items is still available :D

So actually all a claim does is make it save-able.

What do you guys think about this idea? Ok. I know its not really realistic to have 1 vehicle (that is save-able), but for some people it also isn't realistic to find no vehicles at all.

Why not just go and find their vehicles? I think if someone has spent the time repairing them and have hidden them so well that you can't find them, they deserve them.

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 1

Why not just go and find their vehicles?

Because i hate to get all out of the map (and maybe get lost?).

Because i hate to get all out of the map (and maybe get lost?).

Take a compass and some food and drink.

Game just needs way more transport. Theirs literally 4-5 cars MAX on any server iv seen