Sentinal (DayZ)

Cowards let Bandits thrive

I play DayZ as a sort of crusader type person, my mission is to hunt bandits and to help survivors. Anyone who shoots on me first will die at any cost to myself as far as I am concerned, killing bandits is more important than my own life, I know that if I sacrifice myself to kill them that they will not get my gear and will be set back, however if i do not kill them it just adds another sniper to the hills ready to pick me off without knowing.

This doesn't mean I am not cautious, I am a good shot and I generally win a 1v1 encounter with someone plus I generally stalk bandits for a while to double check that they are in fact bandits and also to catch them off guard. What I have found lately though, and it is a shame, is that most survivors cower in fear when a bandit is coming. Not only is it putting yourself and all survivors at risk later on but it is also plain stupid, the bandit probably has good gear and doesn't expect to be ambushed by someone.

The biggest thing that annoys me though is when I team up with a survivor and he runs when a bandit fires on us, doesn't take cover, just hightails it out and leaves me. I just want to let people know that this is a stupid thing to do because so long as you are running from them, you are the prey and they are the predator. All survivors should be predator's and your prey should be bandits. If every survivor fights then banditry will become less profitable and therefore less popular. You may die, you may lose lots of blood but you will help to rid this game of bandit scum.

My IGN is Sentinal, I am a bandit hunter, if you shoot at me; you better make damn sure that I go down in one shot

TL:DR- Don't let yourself be hunted by bandits, hunt them and get free NVG's

• Like 4

Your efforts are futile. LOLDUPEDWEAPONTENTS, LOLPEOPLESPAWNINGSHIT. Seriously though, you kill them they're back in the game 5-10 minutes later. Don't join high pop servers and you will not encounter as many fuck tard electro/cherno snipers and or hackers.

Your efforts are futile. LOLDUPEDWEAPONTENTS, LOLPEOPLESPAWNINGSHIT. Seriously though, you kill them they're back in the game 5-10 minutes later. Don't join high pop servers and you will not encounter as many fuck tard electro/cherno snipers and or hackers.

This.

• Like 1

I've got many friends who are bandits (I'm a hero myself) and even when they have duped items, its still annoying to them to get back to the tents and get there duped items. Also the REAL bandits not just the new spawn killers and snipers, the ones who kill to survive. Usually get off for the day when that happens as they are humbled when killed.

And joining low population servers just makes you part of the problem.

Bandit = part of the game. You can cope with them in several ways. You can act tough and die, or you can act smart and survive. I'll rather live to fight another day. Does that make me a coward? No, it makes me retreat in a fish-hook manner to lay an ambush to the poor bastard who thought I was a pussy. :D

Never advance into fire. That's just being stupid. Instead, flank, or retreat and ambush. I mean, the goal of this game is still surviving, right?

Edited by kebman

I've got many friends who are bandits (I'm a hero myself) and even when they have duped items, its still annoying to them to get back to the tents and get there duped items. Also the REAL bandits not just the new spawn killers and snipers, the ones who kill to survive. Usually get off for the day when that happens as they are humbled when killed.

And joining low population servers just makes you part of the problem.

You could call me a "real" bandit. I don't log when killed, it makes me want to play more.

Hahaha we are prepared for ambushes and are fully prepared to take your ass out but seriously if we meet good luck i hope the fights interesting

I don't advance into fire, in fact most of my kills are from baiting zombies to bandits and then picking them off in their confusion. The good thing is on my current account, I haven't had to kill anyone; I have seen one other person and they were a lone hatchet wielding survivor at NW Airfield who silently picked off a zed that was on my tail.

And also, I class a bandit as someone who kills others and takes their stuff, dupers are just scum. I have respect for proper bandits, but at the same time I hunt them because I am not a survivor I am hero, and there is a difference.

Edited by Sentinal

Well I run to cover, but never back down from a fight.

Recently I was shot at in my car in lingor, spun the beast around and dived out behind my car for cover. The moment I rose above it to fire, the so called bandit alt f4ed because he obviously didnt want to fight for the car

By the way, Sentinal check out our forums and youtube, if it interests you then join us, we do pretty much what you do as well as help the few survivors that will accept it.

You are not alone, you have at the very least our clan fighting the good fight out there as well :)

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior

The only good bandit is a dead bandit. Keep up the killing. I won't help you BTW. My goal is to survive as long as I can. When I've got no options or when I caught a sniperhill camper by suprise I will shoot the bastard.

Well I run to cover, but never back down from a fight.

Recently I was shot at in my car in lingor, spun the beast around and dived out behind my car for cover. The moment I rose above it to fire, the so called bandit alt f4ed because he obviously didnt want to fight for the car

By the way, Sentinal check out our forums and youtube, if it interests you then join us, we do pretty much what you do as well as help the few survivors that will accept it.

You are not alone, you have at the very least our clan fighting the good fight out there as well :)

Yea I will check you guys out, I have been contemplating joining or creating a group such as this in order to take out bandits.

Because I don't kill bandits I'm a coward?

I make friends with bandits and I don't kill them.

Because I don't kill bandits I'm a coward?

I make friends with bandits and I don't kill them.

Then you are no better than the bandit.