Sign in to follow this  
Lovvi

How to refill jerry cans?

So I got this empty jerry can, and I'm at the petrol station. I've tried the pump and the 2 tanks, but none of them have the option. I have it in my main gear.

Im just guesing but I only think jerry cans for fuel are with ACE and not default Arma.

Not tried this yet but maybe their for water?

Try filling one at a pool. As I said just guesing

Im just guesing but I only think jerry cans for fuel are with ACE and not default Arma.

Not tried this yet but maybe their for water?

Try filling one at a pool. As I said just guesing

They are for fuel. They start full, but once they are empty there doesn't seem to be a way to refill them.

For an apocalyptic scenario, it's reasonable to assume power went out fairly quickly, and thus there would be fuel left in the gas station's main tank. An idea would be if you could power the gas stations with a portable generator, and then fill up the jerry cans and/or vehicle.

Now I heard that there is currently 1 or 2 places where you can refuel right now. One of them is at Mogilevka

Manual hand pump. Pump fuel without electricity from gas station in ground tanks and perhaps a little from vehicle tanks too.

Now I heard that there is currently 1 or 2 places where you can refuel right now. One of them is at Mogilevka

I can possibly confirm this. My friend said something about finding an empty J-can, and filling it up. He didn't know the exact location unfortunately.

Find one of the long fuel tanks, not the fuel pump, then stand in the middle of it and middle scroll wheel for a menu. Fill J-Can will come up as an option.

I think Jerry goes to your mom's house to refill his "cans."