DevilDog (DayZ)

Devil Dog's Armory

I am buying and selling NVGs lol, if that makes sense.

One of my home servers went down for a reset today and has not come back up yet. I have to double check I have NVGs on my other server. If so I will do that deal, no need for the mags though.

Mk 48 Mod 0 w/ 1 mag for the L85 (mags aren't required) + NVG?

EDIT: I also have 1 bear trap and 2 spare tents I'm willing to trade.

Edited by Infinity_

Sorry guys my main server is down right now, hoping it comes back up.

If it does I will do the Mk48 for L85+NVGs.

PMed.

Edited by Infinity_

+1 from me. trade was made, but server restart ruined it totally. I hope your tent was saved, if not i find another weapon for you. Im man of my word.

I'll trade you a DMR + 4 mags for a SAW + 2 mags. PM sent.

+1 from me. trade was made, but server restart ruined it totally. I hope your tent was saved, if not i find another weapon for you. Im man of my word.

Tent never came back. My fault for taking tent down too soon. I do have an M240 if you ever get another Mk48 :-)

Got an e-tool and 2 nvg's plus rangefinder, gps and an m4a1 cco sd for an l85?

That is a good deal and I would take it but don't think my server is coming back. Will check to see if I have another L85 on my other server today.

I'll trade you a DMR + 4 mags for a SAW + 2 mags. PM sent.

I will do this. Let me know when you are on. I am near Stary. No need for DMR mags though.

I can hop on now. PM me the server + GPS coords if you have them & I will PM you back with an ETA. Sound good?

I have updated my front page again to reflect my main server vanishing. If it comes back I will update again. Lost a shit ton of stuff.

NOTHING ANYMORE

Edited by Wex

I can trade an SVD camo and 10 mags, but i would like a SAW and m4 CCO. I can also trade away a coyote pack if you want that ontop of the svd.

I now have a SAW, but still need those mags. :)

DevilDog, I won't be trading the Mk 48 anymore I'm afraid. I just found a L85 from a dead body.

Hey Devil Dog, send me a pm when you can about those heli parts. I'm also in need of a tool box, some fortifying material (Sandbags, wire fencing, tank traps, etc), and tents as well but we can make a deal for those. let me know man!

Regards,

Salty

I'm looking to trade my as50 with 7 mags (some are m107 mags and some are as 50 but they work) for an fnfal w/mags . The sniper is useless to me because I'm all close quarters :)